Chapter 25 - Lets Focus on Us

"I have something to tell you" Logan says walking into my apartment. We both walk back into the living room and sit on opposite ends of the couch. We sit there in silence. 

"I'm listening" I say in a duh tone. He takes a deep breath in and starts to talk. 

"Okay, this is going to take a while. Look I know that you don't trust me or feel safe around me at the moment because of my outburst last night. And I don't think you understand how very deeply sorry I am for going off like that. I just wanted to explain to you why I snapped" he says breathing out and taking a sharp breath in. "Anna, I freaked out because... because I'm in love with you. And I know we have only known each other for a few short weeks but I can't stop thinking about you, and making sure that you are safe, happy and healthy. I know that all three of those things you haven't been feeling lately is because of me and I'm sorry. But I swear those are now my three top priorities. I understand if you don't feel the same way but I just wanted you to know. That's why I got so upset with myself when I hit you and that's why I got so mad when you didn't press charges on Brendan. But yeah, I love you" he finishes, looking down at his hands. 

I sat there staring at him, shocked and overwhelmed at what he just said. He LOVES me? We existed there in an awkward silence for about five minutes before he cleared his throat. 

"Well um, I guess I should just go now" he states sadly as he forces himself off the couch. He is almost at the end of the hallway when I whisper. 

"Wait" I say softly, just able to hear. He freezes, not turning around. "Just wait, and stay" I say a little louder. He turns around and walks back towards the couch. He sits back down, this time closer to me. I look up at him and lift his chin to give me his attention. "Look, I'm not going to tell you that I love you, because I am still confused about that myself. I understand now why you did outburst last night and at your house but it doesn't mean I completely forgive you. You are right about a few things like how I don't feel safe around you and to be honest I am slightly scared of you" his face drops again but I pick it up. "But you are wrong about one thing, I do trust you, even though I shouldn't, I do" I finish, letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding in. A small smile runs across his face but disappears again soon. 

"So do you want me to stay or go?" he asks cautiously. 

"For now, please stay" I say. He softly holds my hand on my broken arm, moves a strand of hair out of me face. Then he leans in and kisses me. The kiss was unexpected but passionate and soft. I kissed him back and moved my hand from his cheek, to the back of his neck. My hand moves up into his hair and lightly grips onto his blond, messy locks. He pulls away from the kiss and snuggles into my neck. We lay down and switch place so he is on the bottom and I am laying on top of him, his arms wrapped around me. Now this is what makes me feel safe. And this is also how we fell asleep. 

...

I open my eyes groggily and I am blinded by the sunlight streaming through the curtains. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Logan's torso, snuggling my head into his chest. I hear he breathing change as he wakes up. I shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep, I just want to be here for a few more minutes. Logan starts untying my braids and running his fingers through my hair. I reach up and take hold of his neck and look up at him. I look into his crystal blue eyes. He smiles, leans down and kisses me. My hand goes up into his hair, I love his hair, it honestly saves my life. I feel him smile into the kiss.

"What?" I giggle, pulling back slightly. 

"Nothing, I just think that sometimes you love my hair more than you me" he laughs. We both started to giggle. 

"Maybe" I grin at him. I snuggle back down into his chest and we fall back asleep. 

...

I wake up but it's just me on the couch. I look around and Logan is nowhere to be seen. I hear the water running in the bathroom. I get off the couch and walk up to the bathroom door. I knock lightly. 

"Can I come in?" I ask soft and sweetly. 

"Of course, I'm just in the shower" he says, I can hear him smiling. I push open the door and see his clothes in a pile on the floor. I have a thought, and I figured, why not? I started to take my clothes off until I'm completely bare. I pull the shower curtain across and Logan turns and looks me up and down. He stands there with his hands in his hair, shampooing it, in awe. 

"What?" I ask confused. 

"You" he starts. "You so fucking beautiful, how can you not see that?" he says. I can see that he means it because he isn't smiling, he is dead serious. 

"Stop it" I say blushing, stepping into the shower. His hands fall out of his hair and he washes the shampoo out. I turn around and grab his conditioner bottle. I pour some into my hands and once he turns around I start massaging it into his mop of hair. He smiles putting his head down so I can reach the back of his head. He puts his hands on my hips and we staying like this until I wash the conditioner out. 

"Okay, your turn" he says turning me around and putting the shampoo into my hair. While he scrubs the shampoo into my roots I stand there and trace around his abs. He twitches under my touch as I get to the bottom row of abs, near his v-line. He twitches again and I decide to move back up to his chest. He rinses the shampoo (I don't use conditioner because my hair is really oily) and we stand there looking up at each other, not breaking eye contact. 

He leans down and softly kisses me, I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss. His hands start trailing up and down my body. My hands leave his chest and I trail my fingers back down towards his last abs and his v-line. He starts to flinch again. I love how such a strong human being like Logan could be so sensitive to something so small. I move my hands and rub up and down his back as his hands go to my butt. He moves his hands back to my waist and I pull away. He has a confused look on his face. 

"Hey Logan" I say leaning my forehead against his. 

"Mmmmm" he replies. 

"I think I love you" I say with a small grin, waiting for his reaction. The biggest smile I've ever seen from him spreads across his face. 

"Really, that's funny because I love you too" he says kissing me again. 

I ROSE OUT OF MY GRAVE! NO JK, SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN WHAT FEELS LIKE THREE YEARS. SCHOOL HAS BEEN HECTIC AND I HAVE SOOOO MUCH HOMEWORK.  BUT I'VE BEEN READING OTHER FANFICS FOR IDEAS AND INSPIRATION AND IT HAS REALLY HELPED. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE WHO READS THIS ANNUALLY, IF THERE ANYONE WHO DOES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHAPTER OR TWO IN LOGAN OR DAVID'S POV (POINT OF VIEW). BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW, SOMETHING DIFFERENT IS ALWAYS GOOD, IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT. OH AND 500+ READS, WHAT THE HECK. YOU'RE SHITTIN ME! I KNOW IT'S NOT A LOT BUT I'M JUST HAPPY SOME PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS MESS OF A STORY. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS A LITTLE SAUCY BUT I THINK IT'S CUTE. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (WHICH WON'T TAKE AS LONG AS THIS ONE) :)))))))