Chapter 32 - Missed Calls

I wake up to the sound of my ringtone and other text message notifications going off on my phone. I rolled over and groaned. 

"It's been going off for an hour" I heard a deep voice say. I turn around to see David sitting on the edge of my bed looking down at my phone on the bedside table. 

"Mmmmmm" I groan in reply. I rub the sleep out of my eyes with my knuckles and look up at David, a small smile growing across my face. He looks like such a boy, in his all black clothes, he looks normal except for his hair. He's not wearing a black cap like usual, his hair is all over the place. The bags under is eyes are much darker than usual, probably because he is hungover. 

"How do you feel?" I ask him, my voice cracking half way through because of my morning voice. 

"Dead, but feeling a bit better, the more water I drink" he says. "But I really feel like chicken wings" he giggles. 

"Then go get some Dave" I said in a duh tone. 

"I didn't want to leave you here. In case you woke up and was upset that you were alone" he says, blushing looking down. 

"David, go get us some chickens wings and by the time you get home I will be up" I tell him laughing. 

"Us chicken wings?" he scoffs. 

"Well personally my favourite hangover food is a burrito but I can sacrifice for chicken wings" I laugh, pushing the hair out of my face. 

"Okay, I'll see what I can do about that" he laughs, pushing himself off the bed. My phone starts to go off again. "You better get that" he says handing me my phone. I look at the caller ID and see that it's Logan. "He has not stopped calling" he says while I take my phone out of his hand. 

David walks out the room and my phone finally stops ringing. I threw my phone down on the bed and rolled over. My phone started to ring again. 

"Stop calling me, I'm sick of it!" I yell into the phone. 

"Um, Anna, it's Gabbie" she softly says into the phone. 

"Oh, Gabbie I'm so sorry" I tell her genuinely. "What's up anyways?" I say trying to change the subject off my little outburst.

"So, the girls and I are looking at doing that shopping trip tomorrow" she starts. "Are you down?" she asks. 

"Yeah of course, I'm keen" I reply. 

"Great we will meet you at David's apartment at 11am" she says happily into the phone. 

"Cool, I'll see you all then" I say as I pull the phone away from my ear and hang up.

I sit up and lean against the bed frame, scrolling through my other notifications. 

18 missed calls from Logey <3

7 new voicemail messages from Logey <3

20 new messages from Logey <3

1 new message from Dom

2 new messages from Alex 

My poor phone, I'm surprised it hasn't glitched by now. I open Dom's message first. 

Hey babe, just letting you know that your lover boy and I are going out for lunch be back later. Don't smoke any of my weed.

I chuckled to myself and went back to main messages. I opened Alex's messages.

Hey Anna weed boy and I are going for lunch, can you please refill Bailey's water for me if it's empty before we get back? Thank you :)

Oh lol he just told me he already texted you 

I decided to read Logan's messages, all twenty of them. 

Can we please talk?

Anna? 

Are you okay?

Why won't you open your door?

Where has the spare key gone?

Anna? 

Are you at David's?

They said you were with them

Did you cheat on me with one of them?

Anna, I'm sorry 

Can we please just talk?

It was a mistake that will never happen ever again

Please Anna

Baby you're worrying me

Please just text me to let me know you are okay

ANNA!!

You're freaking me out

Fine

I give up

I'm sorry Anna

This boy is so persistent. Wait he was here? I wonder what the boys said to him? Did David argue with him? He really thinks I would cheat on him because he cheated on me? Ha, I wish I was bad enough of a person to do that. I click through his voicemails, they are all the same. Asking where I am, if I'm okay, that he's sorry and it was a big mistake. He sounds stressed and upset in all of them. I decided to text him just to let him know that I am okay. 

Anna: Sorry, I just woke up.

I left it at that. That's all he deserves at the moment, I couldn't tell if I was upset of mad. Probably both. I locked my phone and put it on the coffee table. I bent down to Bailey's cage and grabbed his water bowl. I quick refilled it, walking slowly back to the cage, trying not to spill it. I placed the water bowl back in it's spot and locked the cage. Then there was three knocks at the door. I quickly ran into David's room and pulled some sweats onto my legs and ran to the door. 

"Hi, can I help you?" I said the man who I faced after I opened the door. He was standing there in a uniform of some sort with a packaged box in his hand. 

"Um, does David Dobrik live here?" he asks looking around behind me. 

"Yeah he does but he's not home at the moment, can I do anything?" I ask, his eyes focusing back onto me. 

"Yeah just sign here, this is his package" he said pulling out a piece of paper on the box and handing me a pen. I signed a messy signature and grabbed the package off him. 

"Thank you" I said before shutting the door. 

I set the box down on the coffee table and sat on the couch staring at it. The box suddenly started to move. I quickly pulled my knees to my chest and pushed myself further back into the couch. What the hell was in this box?!

OKAY SO A BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER. I WON'T HAVE A CHAPTER UP FOR A FEW DAYS BECAUSE I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY AND I WON'T HAVE WIFI. BUT THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL SOON. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS. LOVE YOU ALL :)))))))