Chapter 39 - Small Chatter

My mind wakes up to the chatter of soft conversation. I keep my eyes shut tight, knowing that if I do open my eyes at this moment i could interrupt a conversation I want to hear, between Logan and David. 

Still coming to, I can't hear what they are saying but by the tone and volume of their voices they aren't arguing. I soon start listening to the words. 

"If anything happened last night after I left, I don't want to know" I hear David say quickly. 

"Dude nothing happened, I just told her that I can't stay like this for much longer, in this love triangle with you" Logan replies. There is a short pause before David lets out a huff. 

"I know, I can't do this either, it is literally killing me but, I don't want to make her choose. She has had so much going on lately I didn't want to stress her on this too" David defends me. 

"Yeah but David, when you think about it, all this stress she has had going on his because of this love triangle" Logan says. 

"Not necessarily, what happened between her and Brendan wasn't because of this. How she broke her arm wasn't because of this. She has also been stressing about finding to try a job that will help for go more along her career path. You would know this is you have actually been paying attention to her and been listening to her" David snaps back at Logan. 

There is a long pause before Logan responds. 

"Okay well, I don't want this to be awkward and uncomfortable for her when she wakes up" Logan starts. "So since I have been here all night I'm going to go home and go to sleep. Tell her that I'm sorry I wasn't here when she woke up and that I love her" he ends sharply.  

I swear I could almost hear David's eyes rolling. 

"Yeah well, I would have been here all night if she hadn't told me to go home, because you know, she cares about my health. And I will tell her that you love her but I will just remind her how much more I love her than you do" David spits at Logan. 

"Whatever douchebag, I'm out of here" mutters Logan, and within seconds I hear the door open and close. After a short pause David starts to talk. 

"Anna you can open your eyes now" he groans. 

My eyes quickly dash open a what he said. 

"How did you-" I start but he cuts me off. 

"I know that when you wake up you take two big breaths in and then clench your fists" he laughs as he comes and sits beside me on my bed. 

As I listen to my response I notice what he is saying and my hand instantly unclench. He notices. 

"See, I told you" he says, matter of factly. 

"You are unpredictable Dobrik" I smirk up at him.  

"Well as promised, Logan said that he is sorry he wasn't here when you woke up and that he loves you but I would just like to let you know that I love you so much more" he grins down at me. 

"You are such a douchebag" I chuckle at him. 

"Yeah but I'm your douchebag" he smirks. 

I sit up and start to get out of bed. David watches me worriedly but I ignore him and continue to do my own thing. I slowly slip my arms through a new shirt, and pull up some sweats. I wrap my hair up into a messy bun and quickly grab my things before David could. 

"I'm ready" I saying turning to David. He strides towards me and takes the bags out of my hands. 

"Over my dead body are you carrying these by yourself" he says sternly and walks out of the room. 

...

I step out of the car while David gets my bags out of the back of the car. We walk through the main entrance and over to the elevators. We wait as the elevators slowly start to go up and we arrive at our apartment level. We walk down the hall hand in hand until we passed his apartment and keep walking to mine. 

I unlock the door and walk in. Home sweet home. It feels like forever since I have been home. David walked into my room and dropped my bags on the floor. I walked into the kitchen and started to make something for breakfast, I was starving. David walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist while I'm looking through the fridge something to whip together. He hangs onto me like a teddy bear, not wanting to let go. 

"Dave, let me go" I whined. "I need to make breakfast, I'm hungryyyyy" I complained stretching out the y. 

"No, I want you" he whines. 

"David, let me go" I try to wriggle out of his arms but his grip on my waist tightens as he spins me around so I'm facing him and my chest is pulled against his. 

"No I'm serious" he says in a deep husky voice. "I want you" he says again. 

Before I could reply he smashed his lips into mine. It turned into a heated make out before David pulled away. 

"I don't want you to feel forced, if you don't-" I cut him off. 

"Shut up and kiss me Dobrik" I smirk. 

And he listens.

OKAY, I'M SORRY I WENT AWOL FOR A HOT MINUTE. BUT I'M LEAVING ON MY TRIP TODAY SO I MAY HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP TODAY, BUT TBH PROBABLY NOT. I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BORING, IT'S MAINLY JUST A FILLER. BUT FINALLY! ANNA AND DAVID HAD SEX. ANYWAYS SEE YOU ALL IN A WEEK AND A BIT. PLEASE PRESS THE STAR AND WRITE SOMETHING IN THE COMMENTS. LOVE YOU ALL :)))))))