Chapter 6 - Sleepover

By the time we had got back to the house it was nearly 10pm. Somehow Evan, Brendan, Andy and Franke had arrived home before us. 

"Where's Mike and Lydia?" I asked Evan.

"They went on a quick detour to Lydia's place" he said raising an eyebrow. We both start laughing again. Logan walks in and sees us laughing. 

"What?" I say to him, still laughing. 

"You've been here all of two days, but you feel like one of us" he said pulling me into him.

"I feel like I've known you guys for ages" I reply to him, as I turn around so my back is against Logan's chest and he wraps his arms around my shoulders. I turn to look at everyone. "You guys have been so welcoming and have made me feel like I made the right decision to move to LA" I say to them all. 

"You should stay here tomorrow even if your car is fixed" Logan says, turning me back around so I'm facing his chest. 

"I'll think about it" I say to him, as a small grin spreads across my face. 

"Pretty, pretty please!" he says pulling at my forearms. 

"I have to go and set up my new apartment tomorrow" I explain to him. 

"Fine, I'll come with you then" he says.

"But don't you have to film your vlogs" I say, secretly wanting him to come.

"I'll just prank Jake later in the afternoon" he explains.

"Fine but we will be out furniture shopping all day" I say. "What about your fans, won't they all bombard you?" I ask. 

"It's fine I'll just say that I'm going to Dubai again" he says.

"Okay, fine" I say happily.

After we all have a coffee and watch some Netflix, Mike gets home and says goodnight, while Evan and I giggle at each other. Franke and Evan head off to bed as well. Andy and Brendan say goodnight and disappear to there rooms. Logan and I are left on the couch. He puts his mug down, which is covered in messages from his fans, he's so sweet and caring. He turns towards me and smiles. 

"What?" I ask, seeing the look on his face.

"Nothing, just the way you observe everything and appreciate the little things" he replies with a huge smile over his face. I yawn. "You tired? It's late we should probably go and get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow" he says. I laugh. I head for the back door. "Hey, how about you stay here tonight" he says. 

"I am" I reply.

"No, I mean, you could stay in this house with me tonight. I mean, if you want?" he says.

I could barely stop my face from breaking out into the widest smile. "I mean, sure" I say smiling.

"Cool you wanna go have a shower and I'll meet you upstairs?" he asks. "Oh and bring your bags so we don't have to get them tomorrow" he adds.

"Okay, I'll see you soon" I say, kissing him on the cheek without even realising what I was doing. I think the kiss took him by surprise as well because he went bright red in the face. We both started laughing. I walked out the door and to the back house.

...

I wrap my hair up with my towel before I leave the bathroom. I put on my pj's, a pair of pink and blue striped shorts and pink maverick hoodie. I packed up my bags and picked them out as I headed out the door. Logan was standing outside in a pair of maverick joggers shirtless. I feel my cheeks heat up as I look at his abs. The highlights of his face were shining in the moonlight, with the sound of the koi pond in the background.

"Let me take those" he says, grabbing my bags from my hands. His hands were freezing so I grab the free hand as we walk back to the house. Kong is running around our feet chasing frogs and we laugh as he falls over his own paws.

We make it back inside and Kongs runs upstairs into Evan's room. "He's been sleeping with Evan since Aria (Evan's dog how died only a few weeks after Evan brought her) died" he explains.

"That's so cute" I say, remembering how I felt when my childhood dog passed away. 

We make it to his room, he puts my bags down and closes up Maverick's cage. He sits on his bed and covers himself with the sheets. He pats the spot next to him and I lay down in the spot where he wants me. He pulls out his laptop. I'm confused and he notices. 

"You don't want to watch Netflix?" he asks.

"No it's not that, I just thought..." I trail off.

"Oh, yeah, most people think that" he says, looking at his laptop sadly. I instantly feel bad.

"It's not just you, everyone thinks that about all the celebrities" I say trying to cheer him up, regretting what I said.

"Are you calling me a celebrity?" he says smiling.

"Shut up" I say playfully, putting my head on his chest and wrapping my arm around his core. 

We are halfway through the first season of Riverdale when I start to drift off. Logan notices because I stop playing with his hair and awing every time there was a Bughead or Barchie moment.

"We can stop if you want" he says softly.

I yawn. "No it's okay" I reply.

"Hey" he says lifting my chin so I'm looking at him. "We will watch the rest tomorrow" he says. i smile and nod as he shuts his laptop and puts it on charge on his bedside table. I shiver as the temperatures are colder here in LA then they are back home. Logan notices as I turn over into my usual sleeping position he follows so he is the big spoon. I smile as he kisses me in the back off the head and whispers "Goodnight."

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN THE LAST 2 DAYS THINGS HAVE BEEN HECTIC. I REALLY LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER, I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY IMPORTANT AS WE GOT TO SEE SOME OF THE SOFT SIDE OF LOGAN. THANK FOR COMING BACK AND READING, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO :)))))