Chapter 26 - David VS Logan

I walk out of the bathroom after Logan re-did my braids. I went and put some short denim shorts on with a cute red jumper. I decided not to wear my sling today, as it was getting pretty annoying, i just wrapped it loosely in my brace. I slipped on my slides and joined Logan in the kitchen, he was leaning on the bench devouring a bowl of fruit loops while scrolling through Instagram. I open the fridge and pull out an apple, grapes and some berries. 

"Making a fruit salad babe?" Logan asks turning around and rinsing his bowl in the sink. 

"Yeah, felt like something a little different" I tell him, starting to cut up the apple and grapes. Once I finished cutting everything up I put it all in a bowl and stirred it around then I walked to the small dining room table and started eating. 

"So what do you want to do today?" Logan asks sitting next to me and turning the TV on. 

"Well I think we need to go and see David" I him softly not looking at him. 

"Why?" Logans asks in confusion. 

"Well he kind of told me to have a break from you for a while, but here we are. And correct me if I'm wrong but last time you two were in the same room, it was an argument" I continue. "I don't want my two favourite people fighting, so we are going to go over and sort it out" I finish with an accomplished look on my face.

"Okay little miss bossy, if that's what you want I'll do it" he said with a small grin on his face. I love that grin, it makes him look younger and more cheeky but yet it brings out the small wrinkles around his smile, which makes him look old. "Earth to Anna" he waves his hand in front of my face. I break my trans and look up at his eyes. 

"Hm?" I asked, now getting lost in his eyes. 

"Do you want to take a picture? It will last longer" he laughs, getting up from the table and going into my room. My scoff turned into a laugh as I got up and rinsed my own bowl in the sink. I walk back into my room to see Logan pull a Maverick shirt over his shoulders. 

"You ready to go?" he asks grabbing his phone and wallet off my nightstand. 

"Wait you want to go right now?" I asked, surprised. 

"Mays well get it over and done with" he says walking to the front door. I follow him shocked about how confident he is walking into this. He sees my expression. "What? You don't want to go right away?" he asks, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"No, it's all good. Lets go" I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door. My apartment door automatically locked behind us. We strolled to David's apartment and I did our secret knock on the door. I heard laughter from inside. I heard the door unlock and one of my favourite faces. Alex. 

"Heyyy" he said pulling me into a hug. "Long time no see, beautiful" I can hear him smiling. 

"Too long, Alex, too long" I pulled out of the hug. When I looked back at him, his expression had dropped. he had spotted Logan behind me. I grabbed Logan's hand and pulled him closer to me. "Actually we were just wondering his David was here?" I asked calmly not wanting to start anything. 

"Actually he just left to go and hang-" Alex says but is cut off by Dom. He spots me as he rounds the corner. 

"Alex who is- ANNA!! Our party girl is back" he yells, walking quickly towards me. I was up to him and he engulfs me in a massive hug. He buries his face into my neck and he stays there for a little bit too long. I swear I could feel Logan's glare in my back. I pull away from Dom and smile at him before his eyes turn back to the hallway outside, where Logan is standing. I watch the side profile of Dom, as his jaw clenches. I gripped onto Dom's forearm but he shrugs me off taking a step towards Logan, fists clenched. I felt Alex lightly grabbed my arm and pull me towards him, stepping in front of me. Protecting me. 

"You're Logan right?" says Dom, looking him up and down. 

"Dom. Not now" says Alex sternly. Logan swallowed the air in his mouth.

"Yes" he replies. Before I shut my eyes I saw Dom take another step towards Logan. Then I heard a fist meet Logan's face. I winced in pain behind Alex, from the sound, the thud. 

"Holy shit" I hear Dom say softly. I opened my eyes and what I saw astounded me. David, with a bloodied fist and Logan holding his nose while blood was flowing down to his chin, and slowly dripping. David turned to Dom. 

"If anyone is going to punch him in the face, it's going to be me" he says to Dom with a small grin across his face. He shoved past Alex and I and walked down the hallway into the living room. I turned around, my mouth still open in shock, to face Logan. 

"Well, I didn't expect anything less" he said, raising his eyebrows. I walk up to him and pull his hand away from his nose. There is a small blood pool in his hand. Before remembering we had a crowd I told Logan to take his shirt off. 

"Babe, I know that I'm freaking not but I don't think now is the time" he says with a small laugh, but soon wincing in pain and grabbing his nose again. 

"Just do it, trust me" I said, grabbing his wrist and pulling it from his nose again. He pulls his shirt over his back with his other hand and passes me the shirt. I first soak up all the blood in his hand with it then I wipe his face and put it over his nose. "Okay, we have to get you to the hospital" I say, slightly pulling on his wrist that I was still holding. 

"No, you should stay here" he says calmly. He sees my worried and confused expression. "Anna, I can take myself to the hospital, you need to talk to David and tell him what's going on. Just call me later tonight if you have time" he says. "I love you" he says walking away. 

"I love you too" I almost whisper because by the time I could say it he was already gone. 

I turn around to see Dom and Alex's faces. Dom mouth is hanging open in disbelief, his eyes look angry. He really just looks honestly shocked. I turn to Alex, who has a small grin across his face with he eyebrows raised in a surprised expression. 

"Did you really just say th-" Dom starts but I cut him off. 

"Both of you shut the fuck up and don't say anything to David before I do" I say glaring at both of you. 

"Hey" says Alex holding his hands up in defence. "I didn't say anything, but if I did. Look who finally grew a pair and said it" he said winking at me. I gave him a sly smile. 

We all walk into the living room to see David holding a packet of frozen mixed berries on his knuckles. I walk up to him and slap him across the face. I swear that slap silenced the whole apartment complex. 

"What the fuck was that for Anna?" he said angrily, holding his face. 

"First of all, how the fuck could you? He didn't even say or do anything to you. And second of all, the slap won't hurt for long but it took your mind off your hand" I huffed. 

"You done?" he says sassily, looking back down at his hand. 

"David what has gotten into you?" I asked sitting back down next to him, pushing hair out of his face. He jaw clenched. 

"Anna, don't touch me right now" he says. "I'm sick of always being the good guy" he says with a small grin on his face. "I'm gonna fight for what I want, I don't care what kind of impact it has, I'm sick of hiding me feelings?" he finishes.

"David what the fuck are you going on about?" I ask confused and annoyed that he is in this mood. 

"I love you Anna, and I don't care if you are Logan's. I want you" he says, looking at me directly in the eye. Damn, I stopped breathing.

HELLO EVERYONE, I'M STILL HERE. FOR SOME REASON THIS CHAPTER TOOK SOOOO LONG FOR ME TO WRITE. ALSO CAN I JUST SAY, GO DAVID!! FUCK YES!! ANYWAYS I WAS LOOKING FOR A CHAPTER IMAGE AFTER I FINISHED WRITING AND DEADASS, FOUND THIS PICTURE AND IT PERFECTLY MATCHES HOW I DESCRIBED DOM AND ALEX'S FACES IN THIS CHAPTER. THAT'S SOME REAL CONSPIRACY SHIT RIGHT THERE (aka shane dawson where you at). ANYWAY I'M LOOKING AT DOING ANOTHER FANFIC AFTER THIS BUT FOR THE DOLAN?!? VOTE IF YOU WOULD READ IT, ANYWAYS I HAVE A FEW THINGS ON FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK +++ MY FAMILY SURPRISED ME WITH MY GRANDPARENTS TODAY AND I WAS SOOO HAPPY, I'VE BEEN IN A PRETTY BAD STATE OF MIND LATELY IDK WHY, BUT NOW I FEEL REALLY HAPPY SUDDENLY. SO YEAH THAT'S GOOD. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT CHAPTER :)))))