Chapter 7 - New Apartment

"Maverick, I swear to God if you don't shut the hell up I will lock you in your cage for a week" says Logan, loudly whispering.

I laughed.

"Look what you did Maverick, you woke the pretty girl up" he said turning back around to hug me. "I'm sorry my bird is an annoying little shit" he says, shaking his head smiling.

"It's fine, we should probably get up soon anyway" I say turning around so I'm facing him. A big grin grows across his face. "What?" I say grabbing his bottom lip and pulling it down slightly. 

"I'm just glad I met you and that you are here with me" he says. Maverick squawks. "and Maverick" he says rolling his eyes. We both laugh. Logan pulls me closer and puts his leg across mine.

"Logan, you're squishing me" I say laughing.

"I know, so you're not going anywhere. You are staying right here, in my bed" he says laughing, which squishes me even more. 

I wriggle out from underneath him and stand on my knees with my hands in the air. "Victory!" I say, falling back down laughing. "Seriously we have to get up, Ikea opens soon" I tell him as he starts to wriggle over to cuddle me. 

"Noooooo" he whines. I grab his face with both eyes and kiss him. He starts to kiss me more passionately but I pull away. 

"If you want more of that, you have to come over here" I say as I walk over to my bags, egging him out of bed. Soon he is on his feet and grabbing my waist and puts me against the wall, kissing me harder than before. My hands go down from his chest to abs and up while he tugs at my waist. I pull away before things could get too serious. "Come on, I'm hungry" I tell him, my hands on his biceps.

"So am I, but I'm hungry for you" he laughs as I grab his hand and lead him downstairs.  

...

When downstairs, I can smell bacon and toast throughout the house. Mike and Lydia are quite close on the couch, watching Netflix while I can see Evan outside, vlogging. We walk into the kitchen to see Andy, Brendan and Franke laughing while watching Kong jump up onto Evan while he is trying to vlog. We all start laughing when Evan turns around and gives us the finger. I look at the bacon simmering in the pan and then the toaster pops and all I can think about is Vegemite. Logan walks over to the pan and take a piece of bacon and cools it down by waving it in the air like an idiot. I start laughing but look back at the toast and my mouth starts watering about the thought of Vegemite. I know it's only been 3 days since I last ate it but I'm just to eating it everyday and I miss it so much. Logan looks at the expression on my face. 

"What's wrong boo?" he says, coming up behind me, pulling me into a hug. 

"Vegemite" I say, and start laughing when I turn around and see the confused look on his face. Andy starts to laugh as well, as he knows what I'm talking about. 

"Vegemite?" he says, still confused.

"Yes, Vegemite" I said, leaving him confused. I laugh and walk into the lounge room as I hear Logan ask Andy what Vegemite is. I sit next to Lydia and raise my eyebrows at her.

"How was the Disneyland in Lydia's room last night?" I ask laughing.

"Hey, I saw where you came from this morning!" she said, laughing with me. 

"Hahaha yes, but nothing really happened, but from the look on Mike's face last night when he got home, something magical happened in your bed" I said poking her in the ribs.

"Well, it didn't just happen in my bed.." she trailed off.

"Lydia!" I said laughing. "You're unbelievable" I finish.