Chapter 3 - Bye The Fuck

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh so that's why you're dressed like that." Hobi said. At that moment my insecurities sky rocketed.

"Wha-what's wrong with how I'm dressed?!?" I asked frantically looking on my attire.

"Nothing sweetie you're fine." Jin said shooting Hobi a glare.

"Babe we should get going before we miss our movie." Namjoon said to Jin.

"Oh! Alright. Okay guys take care and Jae whenever you and Jimin are ready just call us and we'll come pick you up." Jin said before starting the car and begun driving off as we all said our goodbyes to them.

We all turned towards the school building and double checked ourselves to make sure we were good. Jae was carrying his backpack for whatever reason but I decided to ignore it for now cause he took it everywhere with him.

We walked up to the front doors as always and just simply opened the doors. Yes it's just that simple to get in even when you're not invited cause there are honestly no forms of security here. Just walk in and out whenever. The sound of muffled music immediately engulfed our eardrums as we all stepped in making sure to pull up the door properly so the music would not be heard by anyone walking by that had no business here.

We followed the music to its usual source which would be the gym. We opened the doors and my eyes were instantly abused by the flashing of different colors of lights. I could see the sparkle in Keke and Hobi's eyes while Jae looked absolutely disgusted.

The beats of the stereo made my organs vibrate due to the intensity of the sounds. I scanned the room and saw a few familiar faces most of which I definitely never spoke too. Most people were either dancing or drinking and who I don't see here right now but will later either just came or they were having sex. This place is where a lot of people lost their virginities, including my friends and I. Don't judge us we were all drunk as fuck hormonal teenagers.

Hobi and Keke broke out a shriek and ran to the dance floor as they heard their song come on. Slow Motion by Trey Songz.

Jae and I stood aside watching them as they twerked and body rocked to the songs.

"Their not even drunk yet and I'm already concerned." Jae commented, we both laughed knowing how wild the two can be.

"Let's go sit at the bar."

"Okay. But Jimin?" Jae asked.

"Mmm?"

"No nothing never mind I'll ask later." He said before walking passed me and to the bar.

"What is he gonna ask me?" I thought to myself following him.

We sat the bar and watched Keke and Hobi have the time of their lives. I also rocked to the beat a little loving the rhythm of the songs that played. They just gave me a jittery vibe which I love. But I don't really feel like dancing this year. The day hasn't even started off well enough.

"Well look who it is." I heard a familiar voice say. Way too fucking familiar. And now this is where the day gets a fuck ton worse.

"Jungkookie!" I heard Jae screech in joy before hugging the walking dick stick that is Jungkook, who hugged him back.

"Glad you came Jae. Hi Jimin." He said said to me. How dare this fucker think he can just speak words in my direction.

"Excuse me bartender can I have a shot of 'bye the fuck'." I said before grabbing Jae's hand and pulling him away. I noticed the smirk on Jungkook's face. God I hate him.