Chapter Fifty: Informative

The twenty-fifth time of replaying the memory I fell asleep on the floor. Hey. Hey, dipshit! Get up. We're not done yet. Anti's about to appear again. I groaned, swatting at the imaginary voice inside my head called Light. "̷G̷e̶t̴ ̷o̴f̴f̵ ̶m̵y̶ ̵b̸a̶c̵k̴.̷ ̷I̵'̸m̶ ̶n̴e̸v̶e̴r̶ ̸g̷o̷i̵n̵g̴ ̷t̴o̶ ̶g̸e̷t̸ ̸i̴t̵ ̴r̵i̶g̷h̶t̸.̷"̷

I sat up, watching younger me explain to the audience for the twenty-fifth time that he's in control. I threw up a middle finger, scowling at myself. "̵T̸h̷i̷s̵ ̵a̵s̷s̵h̴o̷l̵e̷ ̶d̸o̸e̸s̴n̴'̶t̶ ̸k̶n̶o̶w̴ ̴w̸h̵e̵n̶ ̶t̴o̶ ̵s̶t̷o̴p̶.̸"̶ That asshole is you.

"̷I̸'̵m̴ ̴g̴o̵i̴n̷g̶ ̴t̸o̷ ̸k̴i̸l̸l̷ ̸y̵o̴u̵ ̶w̴h̷e̴n̴ ̵I̷ ̴g̴e̸t̷ ̸o̴u̸t̷ ̴o̸f̶ ̶h̸e̷r̷e̷.̴ ̷S̵c̷r̷e̷w̵ ̵g̴e̴t̸t̵i̷n̶g̴ ̷o̵u̷t̵ ̵o̵f̴ ̴L̴i̷m̵b̴o̷.̶ ̶A̷s̷ ̷l̷o̴n̶g̸ ̸a̷s̶ ̴y̵o̴u̷'̴r̸e̷ ̸d̴e̵a̶d̸,̴ ̸m̵y̵ ̷l̸i̴f̴e̷'̵s̸ ̴c̸o̵m̶p̶l̷e̶t̴e̷.̸"̶ Anti.. look at your arm. You're materializing. You did it! Sorta. I looked at my arm, still awestruck by the process. "̶G̵o̸t̵ ̷a̷n̵y̸t̵h̵i̴n̸g̶ ̷e̵l̷s̶e̵ ̵t̵o̶ ̸s̷t̴a̶t̸e̶,̴ ̶g̶e̶n̷i̴u̴s̷?̵"̵

Just the fact that you're letting a look-alike school you in your own game. Aren't you suppose to be all powerful? A turtle? Ahem.. sorry, I meant ETERNAL. I could feel his sarcasm from a mile away. Seriously, at this rate you won't be able to protect (Y/N) from Dark's wrath.

I slowly stood up, clenching my already pale fists. "̵W̶h̶a̸t̸ ̶t̵h̶e̷ ̶f̷o̸o̸k̵ ̶d̴i̵d̸ ̶y̴o̷u̵ ̷j̷u̵s̵t̴ ̸s̶a̸y̴?̴!̶"̴ I basically said you were weak. "̵̢̢̘̘̼͈̼͈̱͖̱͖̳̤̬̣̼͐̎̆͗̀̀̔̾̿̊̊͗͂͘͝ͅI̴̥̖̱̳͓̪̙̦̦̞͖̬̜̠̠͗́̓͐̐̽̿̉̃̅͘͜ͅ ̴̧̨̛̝̘̥̠͔̫̭̭̼̰̖̂̈́͗͜͜A̵̡̫͚͍͎̺̠̝̳̳̦͋̎̌̅̑̚M̵̨͕̣͍̟̞̣̱͔̉ ̴̧̛͔̣̓͋̒͗͌̆̅̕͠Ņ̵̞̱̪̗̙͚̤̯̱̥̺͇̙̋͂Ỏ̸̢̫̪͉̥̹̘̙̝̉̓̊́̈͂́̄̓̕͜T̵̞͙̹̜̘̳̼̈͑̾̌̈́ ̴̧̬̟̗̳̱̙͕̘̻͎̠̙̰̠̲̾̓͑͛͊́̽̾̈͊̀̈́̔͐̃̈̕W̷̛̳͙̪͈̭̗͍͒̋̌̋̆͂̈͒͂̒̽̄̾́̈͘Ê̶͍̝͉̦͗͗̂̉̿̐̈́͘͜Ã̸̠̬̮̖͙̤͍̗͙͕͒͊̑̌̉͑̎̉̄̓̊͠ͅK̵̬͖͎̖̙̣̪͔̳̠̒͐̉̑̒̿̿͜!̷̨̬̣̹̘̖̻͖̘͉̟̏̐̉"̸̡̨̡̛̥͚̝̭͎͎̫̗͔̗̱̠̲̂̽̐̔͑͛̎̔̾͋̂̓̓͒̚͘͝ͅ Yes you are. "̷̨̯̦̝̮̻͈̊̀̿͐̈̈́̚͘͝N̷̫͖̦̙͑̀Ȍ̶̤̙̟͓̟ ̴̧̺̩͎͙͎̑͑̅̅I̶̢̬̗͇̮̗̱̠̒̇̿̀̇͒̆͆'̷̨͇͗̈́͗̑̈́̈̊̿͘M̴̢̛͖͖̅̀ ̸͍̎Ń̷̰̤̼͕̯̔͂̑̄̿̅͒̔Ȍ̷̥̠͍̭̤͚̓͋͌̀̈́͗͛T̵̨̼̤̐̍̂̆̈́̉̍͐̽!̶̡̮͍͈̙͓̿̒͒̈́͆̚͝ͅ"̶̢̜̗̲͉͇̰̱̈̈́͑̄̈́̽̊̍̾ I took the lamp from Sean's recording desk and threw it across the room. The bulb shattered, spraying pieces everywhere.

"Well who's this..?" Younger Anti stared at me with a mildly amused expression, scraping his fingers against the knife in his hands. I stomped toward him, pushing him out of the camera's view. "̵̤̎Ǐ̷͉'̶̫͌m̸͉͝ ̷̝̔y̸̛̳ò̷͕u̷͖͝r̷̘̈́ ̴̭̑w̴̲̄o̸̢̐ȓ̸̖s̵̹͝t̷͚͝ ̷̪͠ṇ̷͠ì̷̮g̶̜̀h̶͓̀t̵̝̓ṃ̴͌à̶̩ȓ̶͎e̶̼̊.̷͈͘"̷͚̈́

He slammed into Sean's door, cracking the wood. I looked back at the camera, running a shaking hand through my hair as I got ready to tell everyone I was sorry for being the biggest ass in the history of all asses. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Younger me tackled me to the ground, holding my wrists to the floor. "̶̟̉I̵̛͍'̸̪͝m̵̗̂ ̷͙̌f̸̡̆ị̴̎x̸̻̆ĭ̷̥ń̵̤g̵͈͌ ̷͓͊m̶̢͑y̷͚̒ ̸͎̌m̷̛̩í̸͇s̶̫͌ẗ̴̢á̵̩k̸̥̃ẽ̴̙!̸̣̄"̵͍͆ I kicked my leg up, getting him straight where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned, dropping to the side as I attempted to get back up. He grabbed my ankle, stopping me.

"Don't do this! YOU'RE IN CONTROL! Don't you want that?! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!" I jerked my leg free from him pathetic grip and stared down at him. "̸I̶ ̸u̶s̶e̸d̴ ̴t̴o̸.̸ ̸N̵o̴t̷ ̷a̵n̴y̵m̴o̸r̴e̴.̶"̵ I sat down beside him, taking out my own knife.

"̷Y̴o̴u̶ ̵k̴n̸o̷w̸.̶.̷ ̵Y̵o̸u̵'̶l̴l̷ ̶f̶a̸l̴l̸ ̷i̵n̵ ̶l̶o̸v̶e̵ ̴o̷n̵e̶ ̷d̷a̸y̴.̸ ̷Y̷o̷u̶'̷l̵l̸ ̸t̴h̴i̸n̴k̷ ̷s̶h̸e̵'̵s̵ ̵t̷h̵e̴ ̸m̸o̷s̵t̴ ̵b̵e̸a̴u̵t̴i̸f̴u̷l̷ ̶g̵i̷r̸l̷ ̸y̶o̴u̶'̷d̴ ̵e̸v̵e̶n̵ ̴l̵a̵i̷d̴ ̸e̷y̴e̸s̷ ̸u̸p̷o̴n̵.̶ ̵Y̷o̵u̴'̶d̸ ̷d̷o̸ ̴A̶N̷Y̷T̶H̶I̶N̸G̷ ̶t̴o̸ ̴s̷a̶v̸e̷ ̴h̵e̸r̷.̸ ̴-̸A̷n̵d̶ ̴t̸h̶e̶n̵ ̶y̸o̷u̸'̶l̶l̴ ̶r̵e̵a̴l̷i̵z̵e̶.̸.̸ ̵r̵e̷v̵e̷n̶g̵e̸ ̷i̷s̵n̶'̶t̴ ̴e̷v̴e̷r̶y̴t̴h̷i̵n̵g̷.̶"̷ He didn't say anything as I got back up, walking over to the camera.

I decided to start with Sean's intro.. no matter how much it pains me. "̷T̶o̶p̴ ̵o̴'̷ ̸t̸h̴e̴ ̶m̶o̴r̸n̵i̴n̶'̶ ̸t̷o̵ ̴y̶a̸ ̶l̵a̷d̵d̵i̶e̷s̷.̸.̴ ̷I̵'̴m̸ ̶s̶o̷r̷r̷y̸ ̷t̷h̶i̷n̴g̷s̸ ̵d̷i̷d̷n̸'̵t̶ ̷g̸o̶ ̴a̷s̵ ̶p̸l̴a̴n̵n̸e̶d̵.̴.̴ ̵I̷ ̵w̷a̴s̴.̷.̵ ̵t̸h̷i̷n̸k̸i̸n̸g̵ ̸r̸e̷c̵e̴n̵t̵l̵y̶ ̷a̶s̷ ̵I̵ ̶r̵e̸p̴l̵a̴y̴e̸d̶ ̵t̸h̶i̴s̶ ̵m̶e̸m̵o̶r̶y̶ ̸f̵o̸r̴ ̶t̸h̵e̶ ̴t̶w̸e̵n̶t̴y̶-̸f̵i̴f̴t̴h̴ ̶t̴i̵m̸e̶.̵"̴

"̴I̷ ̷r̵e̷a̸l̴i̵z̸e̷d̶ ̷t̷h̷a̷t̴ ̷r̵e̶v̴e̸n̷g̸e̴ ̴i̸s̴n̵'̸t̵ ̵w̴h̶a̶t̷ ̶I̴ ̷a̴c̶t̶u̸a̶l̷l̷y̶ ̶w̶a̴n̴t̵e̴d̵ ̷a̴n̸y̷m̵o̷r̶e̴.̷.̷ ̵Y̴e̴a̶h̸,̶ ̴I̸ ̵k̸n̸o̸w̵.̶ ̸I̸t̷ ̵s̵o̶u̸n̷d̷s̷ ̸a̷w̶f̷u̴l̵ ̷t̷o̶ ̴m̴e̶ ̷t̵o̶.̴ ̸I̵ ̸j̴u̵s̷t̵.̴.̸ ̴I̷'̸m̶ ̶m̴o̷r̷e̸ ̴f̵o̵c̸u̷s̶e̵d̷ ̶o̷n̵ ̸s̷o̶m̷e̷t̴h̵i̴n̶g̶ ̸e̸l̴s̵e̶.̷ ̸S̶o̸m̶e̸o̸n̷e̶.̵.̶ ̵e̷l̴s̸e̷.̶ ̸H̶e̷r̵ ̸n̷a̸m̵e̷ ̵i̸s̶ ̶(̷Y̶/̷N̸)̸ ̷a̸n̶d̴ ̵s̸h̴e̸'̵s̸ ̸a̴b̷s̴o̸l̵u̶t̴e̸l̷y̴ ̵a̸m̷a̸z̸i̴n̸g̷.̵"̶ I put my head down, placing my knife in my pocket.

"̶I̵ ̸c̴o̵u̸l̸d̶n̵'̵t̸ ̴i̷m̴a̶g̸i̶n̴e̸ ̴m̷y̷ ̵l̴i̵f̸e̷ ̴w̸i̶t̵h̴o̵u̷t̵ ̸h̴e̶r̷.̴ ̵A̷n̵y̷w̴a̴y̵,̸ ̴e̸n̷o̵u̷g̷h̷ ̵t̶h̴a̵t̵.̴ ̴I̸ ̵j̸u̷s̷t̸ ̷w̶a̸n̸t̸e̵d̸ ̴t̶o̶ ̷s̶a̶y̶.̵.̸ ̷f̷r̴o̴m̴ ̸t̷h̷e̷ ̸b̶o̸t̵t̴o̷m̴ ̷o̵f̸ ̶m̴y̸ ̷n̶o̷n̴ ̸e̶x̸i̷s̵t̸e̸n̵t̶ ̴h̷e̴a̶r̵t̵.̶.̶ ̵I̴'̵m̵ ̶s̵o̸r̴r̵y̸.̶"̶

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"Wow.. I'm sorry you had to go through that.." You looked up from your lap as Henrik finished his recalling of the memory. "It sounds awful.. to be manipulated like that." Henrik nodded, placing a hand on yours. "It vas.. It vas. But it's also in zhe past. I've forgiven him."

"Ah.. The tea should be ready. Do you want some?" Henrik shook his head. "I'm fine. Go get your tea." You gave him an apologetic smile which he waved off. You climbed off the bed, walking over to the door and exiting his room. You were halfway down the hallway when you heard yelling. Chase.

You stood outside of his door, eavesdropping onto their conversation. "You forgot?! I thought you fooking told her! It was a deal. You had twenty-four hours, Sean!" I could hear an exhausted sigh before Sean replied. "I'm sorry.. I must have forgotten because I didn't want to worry h-"

"No. Just no. You need to tell her right now. She deserves to know.. from you. Not from me, not from Jameson. From you. You're the one who got her into this mess in the first place. I swear to God if you don't man up and tell her I'll be forced to!"

"Please, Chase-"

"Tell her. -Or I will. I can't have her getting hurt because of you. You know what happened after Stacy left me.." There was a moment of silence before there was a creak. Probably from bed springs. "I know, Chase.. -And I'm sorry. I just can't. I don't want her to get hurt either-"

Chase cut him off again, growing angrier by the second. "If Dark gets ahold of her because you're being a pussy, so help me if you're still alive-" He cut himself off, breathing heavily. "Just get out of here."

"Chase-"

"GET OUT OF MY GODDAMNED ROOM, SEAN!"

The doorknob rattled, causing you to panic. Your eyes darted around for a place to hide- but it was too late. Sean opened the door, startled by you being on the other side. "O-Oh, hello (Y/N).. Uh.. Did you hear any of that or.." You nodded sheepishly, your face flushed.

"Can you please just.. explain to me why you were keeping this from me?" Sean nodded, motioning for you to come inside. You obliged, shutting the door behind you. Chase sat back, a hint of a smile on his lips. "I'm glad you're a good detective (Y/N)."

"Otherwise.. Things wouldn't have gone as great." Chase ran a hand through his hair, a light blush gracing his cheeks. Sean cleared his throat, getting both yours and Chases attention.. "So.. let's start with Dark."