'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much
Just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized
And I've just got to know

[Chorus:]
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we could be?
Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you?
Are you holding back
Like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away ya ya ya yaaa
Going away ya ya ya yaaa

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging,
Spending time, girl, are we just friends?
Is there more? Is there more? (Is there more)

See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make
This into something that'll last
Last forever, forever

[Chorus]
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we could be?
Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you?
Are you holding back
Like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away ya ya ya yaaa
Going away ya ya ya yaa

Why do I keep running from the truth? (why do I keep running?)
All I ever think about is you (all I ever think about)
You got me hypnotized (hypnotized)
So mesmerized (mesmerized)
And I've just got to know

Do you ever think (ever think)
When you're all alone (all alone)
All that we could be,
Where this thing could go (go)
Am I crazy or falling in love, (crazy)
Is this real or just another crush (another crush)
Do you catch a breath,
When I look at you,
Are you holding back,
Like the way I do,
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away,
But I know this crush ain't going away ya ya ya yaaa
(this crush ain't) going away ya ya ya yaaa
(goin' away) going away ya ya ya yaaa
(when you're all alone
All that we could be,
Where this thing could go)
Going away ya ya ya yaaa

Ino giggled. Sai smiled at her and stepped down. A few people clapped and others cheered.

"That was great!" She whispered to him.

"Thanks," he said. "It was for you. I meant it all."

Ino blushed and looked away. They finished eating and the waiter cleared their table.

"Excuse me," said Ino. She went to the washroom. She put on some make-up and reapplied her lipstick. The washroom was empty.

She looked at her reflection.

"You are beautiful. You are not perfect, and one day, somebody will accept you just the way you are."

She whispered to herself. Pushing back her hair, she smiled at herself. She came out and picked up her purse.

"Let's go," she said. She picked up the bill and went to the reception. "You pay for yourself and I'll pay for mine."

Sai didn't argue and simply paid for his part. They came out and they sat in the car. The driver started the car and they went back home.

For the fifteen minutes inside the car, Ino and Sai chatted and laughed as if they were old friends.

For the first time in his life, Sai felt.... as if this person made him.... complete. Ino wasn't really the type of a girl a guy would REALLY fall for.

Like, she couldn't cook, she liked shopping, gossiping, wore short dresses, was a flirt - basically how the popular girl from the school is.

And Sai never thought he would like a girl like that. But something about Ino was different. Something he couldn't explain, and something that made him smile.

"We are here, Sir," said the driver. The two stopped laughing, but the smiles still remained. They both got out. They walked for the last few steps.

Sai stopped at the front entrance of the building. Ino paused, fidgeting with her purse.

"I really enjoyed today," she admitted. "It's been a while since I went out to somewhere with a guy and really had fun, so..."

She trailed off and looked away. For some reason, she felt her blood rushing to her cheeks. She was afraid to meet his eye, but for what, she didn't know. She blinked in a soft, seducing way and Sai felt his heart throb.

She leaned forward and before Sai could understand what he was doing, they were kissing. Their lips joined together, as if they fitted just together.

Ino pulled back and smiled shyly at him, waving lightly, before entering the building.

Sai just waved blankly. That was his first kiss. And it felt... weird, but amazing. He went back into the car.

Ino saw his car go away before she entered the lift. She pressed her back against the wall of the lift.

Ino had kissed many guys till now, and they were all different. But this one... It made her heart.....

Twinge.

-TBC-