Ren Amamiya VS Ken Kaneki

PRE-FIGHT

Kaneki wakes up on the floor. The floor of the empty streets of Shibuya. Kaneki gets up, examining the quiet and emptiness of the usually bustling city. As he looks around in confusion, he sees a figure on the roof of one of the buildings. The figure leaps on the ground, landing with a soft thud. Kaneki glares at him, the figure stares back. "So... who are you?" Kaneki asks, his eyes not leaving the figure. Ren approaches Kaneki, "Ken Kaneki, you have been a servant of power, a man who used to be great, but is now abusing his abilities" Kaneki scoffs, "What do you know about me?"  Ren ignores him and keeps on speaking "I have decided to personally punish you. I, Joker, the leader of the Phantom Thieves, I shall take your heart!" Kaneki cracks his fists and smiles, "Bring it on!".

F  I  G  H  T  ! 
*Cue Rivers in the desert

Ren pulls out a gun and starts firing at Kaneki. Four tentacles sprout out of Kaneki's back, destroying each and every bullet being fired. In his distraction, Ren leaps on top of Kaneki holding his dagger, Kaneki is barely able to block, and he knocks Ren to the ground. Ren clutches his mask, a blue flame surrounding him, "Come! Thor!" A huge figure is summoned behind him, Kaneki stares at him in misbelief. "God's Hand!" A fist is materialized out of thin air, it comes down on Kaneki. Kaneki struggles to block it, eventually giving up and hits him in the chest. Kaneki gets up and wipes the blood from his mouth. Ren summons another Persona "Persona! Yoshitsune!" A blade wielding warrior stands behind Ren, Kaneki jabs one of his tentacles into Ren's chest, instantly making the Persona disappear. Ren gets up sleepily and is all of a sudden wrapped up by 3 of Kaneki's tentacles and slammed into a wall, the fourth one hits Ren hard in the chest so powerfully it breaks a wall. Kaneki then grabs Ren again and throws him in to the ground. Ren's mask falls off as he hits the ground, instantly summoning a Persona, "Principality!" a powerful looking Statue of Liberty is summoned and waves it's hands, instantly healing Ren to full health. Kaneki is baffled by Ren's ability, and from his distraction, he's slashed in the chest by Ren's knife. "Come! Baal!" Ren shouts. A warrior holding a cup is materialized, Ren smiles and points at him, "See ya!" Multiple swords appear in the sky and stab through Kaneki. Ren cracks his fists and another attack happens once more. As Kaneki gets up, 2 huge slashes attack Kaneki.

*Cue Tokyo Ghoul Fight Theme

Kaneki stands up and smiles. The slashes on his body start attaching to each other and heal him. Ren grabs his gun from his belt and starts firing at Kaneki as he heals, most bullets are shot in to Kaneki's chest but all of them pour out. Ren summons another Persona, "Let's go! Principality!" a giant bullet is shot through Kaneki, making a giant hole in his chest. "Let's dance! Dionysus!" A colorful figure with a staff and a red cape comes out behind Ren. Flames start to surround Kaneki, and torch him, burning his skin and even deducing one of his tentacles to nothing but ash. "Alright! Black Frost!" A black ghost with a purple hood is created behind Ren, "Diamond Dust!" Kaneki is instantly shot around by ice, freezing him to the bone. Ren smiles and loads his last bullet into his gun and points it at Kaneki. He pulls the trigger and all of a sudden the bullet is stopped by a huge force of wind. Kaneki gets up, one huge centipede like tentacle is sticking out of his back as a purple dragon mask appears on his face.

*Cue Tokyo Ghoul Kaneki's Theme

Ren barely avoids an attack from from Kaneki's dragon form and as he runs and evades each hit, Kaneki disappears in a gust of wind. Ren is relieved for a moment for as he exhales, Kaneki grabs him by the neck and throws him through 3 buildings and grabs him again, launching him into the sidewalk. Kaneki drags Ren across the streets, slamming him into walls and into lamp posts. Kaneki uppercuts him into the air and back to the ground and orbits unto Ren's chest, making a huge crater around them. Kaneki gets up and walks away, transforming back to his regular form. 

*Cue Life Will Change

"I am thou, thou art I..." Ren hears a voice say in his ear. He limps up quietly and stares at Kaneki as he walks away. "What's the matter...? Are you simply going to watch?" The voice says as Ren walks closer,  "Are you forsaking yourself? Death awaits if you do nothing. Was your previous decision a mistake then?" The voice taunts as Ren starts walking faster... "Very well...I have heeded your resolve. Vow to me" Ren smiles and grabs his mask, the blue fire surrounds his body, restoring him to full health and creating a winged figure behind him... "I am thou, thou art I...Thou who art willing to perform all sacrilegious acts for thine own justice! Call upon my name, and release thy rage! Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thine own, though thou be chained to Hell itself!" Ren shouts at Kaneki, a coy grin on his face "Ravage him! Arsene!" The legendary thief appears behind Ren, black, raven like wings are materialized. Ren points at Kaneki, and all hell breaks lose. Kaneki is instantly frozen into a block of ice, and then he is shot into the air by a beam of flames, as he is suspended in air, the wind starts to create a tornado and spins him around, as Kaneki is spun around, his mind starts to break as strange colorful balls appear and enter his head, hurting his mind extremely. Kaneki is thrown into the ground and a giant nuclear attack is released upon him, the blue light disintegrating his skin. Eventually, he is attacked by some yellow, holy lights, absolutely destroying Kaneki's tentacles. Kaneki stands up and looks at the ground, a dark red and black circle surrounds him and a beam of darkness hits Kaneki, beating the Ghoul powers out of him and deducing him to nothing but a normal human. He falls to the ground and Ren stands in front of him, releasing one more attack on his foe... Megidolaon. 

A giant purple glowing ball of power is shot down from the sky unto Kaneki, absolutely obliterating him and destroying the entire cognitive tokyo and leaving nothing but a giant crater, Ren being the last one standing.

K.O!

Ren looks around in a blank stare, unfazed by what just happened. He grabs his phone and the moment he walks out, the screen says 'Ken Kaneki's Palace has been erased' Ren puts the phone back into his pocket and walks away, the dead body of Ken Kaneki faraway from him. "I should get to sleep, Morgana will kill me" He says as he walks away.

THIS DEATH BATTLE'S WINNER IS:

REN AMAMIYA!