Chapter 97

After Don and Meryl enjoyed playing with the babies in the water, it was time for them to nurse again. Don had just laid Brady down in the Pack'n'Play as Meryl came up beside him and laid Mags down; but not before placing a kiss on her husband's bicep. Don couldn't help but grin at his wife as he looked her up and down; he was a connoisseur of art and his wife was most definitely that, art. He couldn't resist going up behind her and massaging her perfect ass as she was bending down and tending to the babies. His lips were drawn to her perfectly shaped shoulders like a magnet; causing his wife to lean her head back against his shoulder and moan in delight. "Don."

"Have I told you yet today just how damn sexy you are?" Don whispered in her ear as she nodded with her eyes closed; he could tell just how much she was enjoying what he was doing to her. He decided to try and move things along. Though he didn't know how far his wife would let him take it; but he sure as hell was going to try. "Go lay down on your stomach."

Meryl turned around in her husband's arms and lifted her sunglasses to rest on top of her head so she could give her husband a questioning look. "And just what are you thinking, Gummer?"

"You're looking a little red, Darl." Don said tongue in cheek. "You said I could put sunscreen on you later; well, baby, it's later."

Meryl gave her husband a tender kiss on his lips. "As long as that's all you have in mind."

"I'm wounded, M." Don said teasingly as he held his hand up to his heart. "I'm just trying to keep you safe from the sun's violent rays. After all, your skin hasn't been exposed for awhile since you couldn't get out in it last summer with being on bed rest and everything."

Meryl shook her head at her husband as she tried to keep a straight face; knowing her husband was indeed full of crap. "Well, that is awfully nice of you, my Don Man."

"Now, lay down on the lounger on your stomach." Don said as he took her hand and led her only a few feet away to the chaise lounge which was next to the Pack'n'Play where the babies were sleeping. He then grabbed the sunscreen from their beach bag. "I promise, just sunscreen."

Meryl looked back at him as she did as she was told and moved her hair to the side. "I am damn lucky that it's sex with me you always have on the brain."

"Who the hell can blame me?" Don asked making her laugh as he straddled her backside and smacked her ass. "Look at how fucking hot you are!"

Meryl moaned as he massaged the sunscreen lotion into her legs. "Holy shit, Gummer!"

"Mmmm..." Don moaned into her ear; just hearing her moan like that got him going. He was also hoping this was relaxing his wife like he thought it was. "Does that feel good, Darl?"

Meryl nodded as she closed her eyes and just let herself feel what her husband was doing to her.  "God, you have amazing hands, Don Man."

"And you have amazing arms." Don whispered as he worked the sunscreen into her arms and then her shoulders. "Not to mention shoulders; you have the most beautiful shoulders of any woman."

Meryl opened one eye and looked back at her husband. "Are you this intimate with other women's shoulders there, Donald?"

"Only yours." Don ran his lips over her shoulders. "They're so damn beautiful; and this toned back. My god, Mary Louise, you really do have the most fantastic body. So perfect. I want to sculpt it. I want to sculpt you."

Meryl closed her eyes again at her husband working over her body. She noticed the he had untied the bikini strap that tied at the middle of her back, but at that moment in time she did care. "As long as you keep touching me like this then you can do whatever you want with and to me, husband of mine."