Chapter 24

Meryl woke up later and smiled at her husband who was still sleeping and holding a sleeping Mags to his chest; while she continued to hold a sleeping Brady to hers. Her husband. His strong arms. Defined chest. The face she fell in love with so many years ago; and continued to fall in love with every day. She thought about the night before; how they made love in this very bed and she started to grow wet for him. She thought about how it was filled with so much need and how she just wanted to feel him inside of her; when all he wanted to do was be tender and sweet with her. She wanted him so badly. She knew he did too. It had been months and months and months since they were able to be together; and she was pretty sure they would have made love that morning had it not been for the night they had with the babies. She also knew that if she wasn't holding a baby, and he didn't have one sleeping on his chest, then she would wake him up in his favorite way; but she couldn't. She needed a shower to stop thinking about his hands on her body...his lips on her skin. "Stop it." She scolded herself; and she then carefully got up with Brady kissing his head. "Okay buddy, please don't cry for Mama when she lays you down." Meryl then breathed a sigh of relief that she was able to lay her son down in the bassinet "Mama needs a shower...a cold one."

***

Don woke up when he felt a change in the weight of the bed; and noticed his wife and son were gone. He looked towards the bassinets and saw that Brady was asleep in the bassinet beside the bed. He moved his head and could smell her scent on the pillow. He could feel the warmth of where her body had just been. He knew he shouldn't have these thoughts as her body had been put through the ringer with hours of nursing the night before; but he wanted her. He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to taste her. He wanted to feel the warmth of her body pressed up against his body. He knew he shouldn't be having these thoughts, especially while holding their daughter; but his body seemed to have a mind of it's own. When he heard her start the shower in the bathroom he thought it was his opportunity. He quickly, yet carefully, got out of bed and went to lay Mags in the bassinet; thankful that she didn't wake up. He kissed her and then Brady. "That's Daddy's good little babies; now, just stay asleep as long as you can."

***

Meryl had just shredded her clothing as she stuck her hand in the shower to make sure it was the right temperature for her. She had been able to calm her body down some and began to think a nice hot, relaxing shower was just what she needed. That was until she heard a voice behind her. "You are so fucking beautiful; and you better not think about getting into that shower without me."

"Oh, thank God." Meryl felt her body come alive when she saw her husband standing there; running his eyes up and down her naked body. She thought that if he felt between her legs he could feel how much she needed and wanted him. Her hand quickly went into the shower and turned it off. "I think we should get dirty first."

Don was caught off guard as she pushed him against the door and he immediately felt her shove her tongue into his mouth. He was lost. He ran his hands down her naked back to her bare ass; and pulled her tightly against him. He groaned into her mouth when he felt how wet she was as she was pressed against his pajama pants. "Didn't think...you'd want...this after...last...night..."

"I woke up...needing you." Meryl groaned as she trailed her lips hungrily from his lips to his chest while her hands pulled down his pajama pants and stroked him. "I've missed feeling you...like...this."

Don couldn't take anymore and so he turned them around so she was pressed against the door; and he stepped out of his pajama pants. He ran his lips down her chest and clamped on to her nipple while his fingers parted her folds. Loving at how wet and ready she was for him. "Fuck baby; my girl wants this. I hope it's me you were fantasizing about to get you like this."