Chapter 53

"They're out." Meryl said to Don after they placed the babies in their bassinets; and she turned the baby monitor on then grabbed her husband's hand. "Have your phone?"

Don pulled it out of his jean pocket. "Yeah; what are you doing, Mrs. Gummer?"

"You." Meryl moaned into his mouth, pushing him up against the closed bathroom door once they got in there. "I need you...now."

Don didn't need foreplay; he was already growing at an alarming rate as his wife's tongue was exploring his mouth and her hands were clawing at his clothes. "Do I need to give you alcoholic drinks more often?"

"It's you." Meryl breathed as they were ripping each other's clothes off. "Get naked."

Don smirked as he watched his wife go over and start the water in the large bathtub. Don went up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and then he whispered in her ear. "I hope some other man didn't get you so hot and bothered tonight; you have been all over me and I love it."

"I'm always all over you." Meryl grinned up at him as he pulled up the monitor app on his phone and sat it on the counter; wanting to make sure they could hear the babies if they cried. He knew they were safe because he locked the doors and turned on the alarm. "I am just so damn lucky to have you, Don Gummer; you mean more to me than I think you could ever possibly know."

Don and Meryl removed their rest of their clothing; and then he scooped her up in his arms, stepping into the tub with her. "You mean more to me than you can ever possibly know."

"I need to feel you inside me, baby." Meryl moaned as they sunk down into the bathtub; and Don immediately turned off the water. "I should have fucked your brains out in the car."

He loved her like this. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, as he immediately pulled one of her nipples into his mouth devouring her like she wanted. His hands went down to her ass and pulled her closer to him. "Holy shit, what did I ever do to deserve you?"

"You're you." Meryl said as she grabbed his head in her hands and devoured his tongue with her lips. She was moving frantically against him. She didn't need foreplay; she was more than ready. "Take me...now."

Don moved them so he placed her hips over his and slowly brought her so he entered her, slow and yet forceful. As soon as he was fully within her he began to attack her chest with his lips again. "You feel so fucking good."

"Help...me." Meryl panted as she moved his hands to her hips and she was attacking his lips with hers. "God, I love feeling you like this."

Don couldn't believe how fast he was approaching his own release. This was intense. This was crazy. This was hot. How many guys complained that their wives never wanted their husbands to touch them? Not his wife. She was begging him to make love to her; not that he ever needed to be begged to make love to her. He could never get enough of her. He wanted her to come, and come hard, before he lost control. As much as he loved what her tongue was doing to his, he needed to get her off as soon as possible; and he knew how much she loved his mouth on her breasts which is exactly what he did next as his thumb went down between them and applied pressure to her nerve center. He immediately felt her starting to let go. "That's it, baby; come for me. Come hard. Give me everything."

"D...DO....DDDOOONNN!" Meryl screamed as she threw her head back to try to inhale air; him completely leaving her breathless. "Oh fuck, baby."

Don's lips trailed up to her neck. "Is this what you wanted, baby?"

"You." Meryl breathed as she somehow summoned up enough energy to keep moving against him. "I need to feel you explode; I need to know that I did that to you."