Chapter 41

Meryl enjoyed torturing Don on the way back to the hotel: stroking his thigh, kissing his neck, whispering what she wanted him to do to her once they were alone in their hotel suite. As Don parked the car he couldn't take it anymore. She had been teasing him for several hours and he felt like he could burst through his pants he was so hard for her. Before Meryl even knew what happened, as soon as her husband had put the car in park he had climbed over the console between their two seats and was on top of her; probing his tongue into her mouth. Meryl was so caught off guard at first that she didn't even think of stopping him; she was enjoying his lustful kisses too much. She didn't say anything when he was trying to hike the tight skirt of her form fitting dress up her waist but when he reached down beside them and pulled up the lever to push her seat back she pushed him away, breathing hard. "What are you doing?"

"I can't wait." Don breathed heavily as his lips went down to her amazing cleavage that was revealed by the deep neckline of her dress since she took her coat off in the car in order to drive him wild; she had obviously succeeded. "I need you now."

Meryl managed to push him even further away; she couldn't believe he was serious. They were in the hotel parking lot in downtown Indianapolis. Surely the hotel had security cameras in the parking lot; not to mention anyone could just walk by. "Don baby, we can't."

"Where's your sense of adventure?" Don asked kissing that place on her neck that he loved kissing. "Don't you want me?"

Meryl thought that if he felt her between her legs that he would feel how much she wanted him; but she had to be strong. She was trying desperately not to give in to him; no matter how much she wanted to. "More than anything."

"We'll be quick." Don whispered as his mouth couldn't seem to stay away from her breasts. "We can take it slower once we get upstairs."

Once Meryl felt his hands in-between her thigh she knew she needed to stay strong and resist him; so she made herself push him away again. "Just wait a little while longer until we get upstairs."

"Really?" Don sighed.

Meryl couldn't help but laugh at the dejected look on his face; so she tried to go at it from another angle with him. "I thought you liked that you were the only one who ever saw what I looked like when we're making love."

"I do." Don wasn't sure where this was coming from. "I better be the only one to see  the sexy looks on your face you make when we are making love."

Meryl ran her fingers through his hair. "Well, if someone walks up with a camera and snaps a picture then I have a feeling the whole world will see that. I sure as hell don't want that. I also don't want all of America to see my gorgeous husband's fantastic body."

"For your eyes only, baby." Don said crawling off of her; she got her point across. "In that case, get that cute and tight ass upstairs."

***

When Don and Meryl got into the elevator, they were not alone; and she did what she usually did in that case, she hid behind him and was glad she fastened her long black cashmere coat closed so no one saw what she was really wearing. As soon as the people on the elevator exited, Don looked up and saw that they were still several floors away from theirs; and so he turned around, pushing her up against the elevator wall, lifting her so her ass was balanced on the railing. His mouth was insistent on hers. He just couldn't seem to get enough of her tonight; but he didn't think he ever could. Meryl didn't even bother to push him away; she was enjoying it too much. That was until the doors opened and they were on their floor. She placed another kiss on his lips as he helped her down and she was basically pulling him out of the elevator. As soon as they got to the door they heard the babies crying; and she figured their evening might have just come to an end. Meryl looked at Don giving him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry."