Chapter 92

Don took Meryl and the babies in the bedroom and laid the babies in the bassinet, as they were still sleeping, then went over to a bag on the dresser and peeked in it before handing it to his wife. "Those models on the website will have nothing on you once you put this on. I've been visualizing you in this for days."

"Oh, lord." Meryl laughed before the looked into the bag, pulling the swimsuit out slightly, then putting it back in. "Uh uh. No way. I am NOT wearing that; even if it's just the 4 of us. I don't think even a quarter of a yard of material was even used to make that bikini. I just gave birth to twins 3 months ago. I'm 63 years old. No way. I am a grandmother!"

Don walked over to her, pulling her in his arms, as his lips began to place tantalizing kisses on her neck. "You're not my grandmother; you are my hot as hell wife who blows 20 and 30 year old models out of the water. It's just us, baby, please."

"Don." Meryl moaned as she thread her fingers through his hair as he was kissing the places on her neck he knew drove her wild and he began to unbutton her shirt. She thought about how women her age would LOVE for their husbands to look at them and fantasize about them the way Don did her, which was the only reason she considered even attempting to put the bikini on. It was their honeymoon. He did go to all the trouble to arrange it and everything. She decided another tactic before giving in. "This won't cover much; and you know how sensitive my skin is. Aren't you the one always saying you're worried about me and skin cancer since I burn so easily?"

Don smirked at her. "I made sure your sun hat is here; and look in the bag some more."

"Okay." Meryl laughed as she dug deeper into the bag and pulled out sunscreen. "SPF 50." She laughed. "Know anyone who could help me put this on?"

Don pulled her back to him as his smiled widened. "I think I just might. Is that a yes?"

"It's a..." Meryl couldn't resist his smile. "An I'll try it on...in private."

Don pulled her to him as she tried to walk away. "Baby, I would be more than happy to undress you and help you with the ties."

"Nice try, handsome." Meryl laughed with a kiss to his lips. "Get yourself and the babies ready while I decide."

Don smacked her ass as she walked away; he was actually getting further with the suit than he thought he might. He shook his head as she closed the door. "If only she saw herself as I see her."

***

Don had put on his red Ralph Lauren Polo trunks with the blue Polo insignia on the bottom left leg of the trunks thinking it would match the suit he got his wife. He then smiled at his babies as he also lathered them with sunscreen. Mags was wearing black and white striped swimsuit bottoms over her swimmer diaper with a long sleeve pink swim shirt that had flowers on it and he had her pink sunglasses ready to go. Brady was wearing orange swim trunks with submarines on them over his swimmer diaper with a blue long sleeve swim shirt that also had submarines on them to match the trunks; and Don had his blue sunglasses ready to go. He wondered what was taking his wife so long. It's not like there was much to the bikini he bought her anyways. He laid the babies in their basinets and went to peek in on his wife and see what was taking so long. If she needed convincing on how amazing she looked in the bikini then he was more than happy to be of service.

***

Meryl shook her head as she looked at herself from every angle in the mirror. You could most definitely see the scars from her c-sections as well as her recent surgeries from Don's car accident and her hysterectomy. Yes, they had faded, but they were most definitely still there. She thought she looked like a fish who had been gutted. Yeah, her breasts looked alright; but she was nursing which meant they were fuller that usual. It was a beautiful bikini: it was a deep red crocheted string bikini with triangle shaped cups and bottoms and the only things holding it on her body were flimsy strings. Meryl was unaware that her husband was standing at the door he had carefully opened and was watching her every move with an erection already growing in his swim trunks. He shook his head as he saw her start to take it off and talk to herself, he knew she didn't see him at the door. "Sorry, Don Man, this a no go."