Chapter 79

After Di, Tom and the kids left, Don and Meryl took an afternoon nap with the babies and then got ready for their nights. Liz and the girls offered to bring over food because they didn't want Meryl to have to worry about anything; which relieved Don. When Meryl would try to remind him that he was still recuperating; he would then do the same with her which included not cooking for all the girls that were coming over that night. Don caught her trying to clean on a few occasions throughout the day and he had to stop her, saying the apartment was perfectly clean; and if any of them didn't like it then they could clean it themselves to which Meryl rolled her eyes and laughed at her husband. However, it worked and she stopped cleaning. Don was thrilled that their impending nuptials had worked like he wanted it to-both he and Meryl felt like teenagers in love all over again. They both felt like the most recent storm had passed.

***

Meryl had just showered and got ready for her night in with the girls wearing her trusty leggings, wool socks, nursing tank and cashmere sweater with her hair pulled back. They were staying in and she just didn't feel like dressing up. She thought she didn't look necessarily spectacular until she walked out into the bedroom where her husband had just finished getting ready for his evening out and he whistled at her. "Damn, you look good."

"You do like the leggings." Meryl flirted with her husband as she took in his look for the evening. He was wearing a long sleeved blue buttoned up shirt with jeans and his black leather boots since it was snowing outside yet again. It made her smile that he left the top few buttons of his shirt undone, like usual, not only because she loved playing with his chest hair but also because it meant he was comfortable with not covering up his bruises in front of other people. Her hands went to his forearms she loved so much and smiled that he rolled his sleeves up. "You are going to wear a jacket, right?"

Don squinted his eyes at her. "It is freezing outside, Darl, so yes."

"I just meant inside." Meryl kissed his chest as she didn't want him to think she was talking about his bruises. "Because when women see your chest and forearms they're going to be all over you; and you, Donald Gummer, are all mine. I'm the only one who is allowed to touch this fantastic body."

Don smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I don't think ANY woman besides you likes to look at this old chest and arms."

"Bull shit." Meryl smirked making him chuckle. "You sell yourself short, there babe, women are crazy about you. My green eyed monster is testament to that."

Don decided to tease her a little bit. "So, tell me about these women...do you think the strippers at the party will want some of Don Gummer's special lovin'?"

"Don Gummer's special lovin'?" Meryl laughed at her husband. "What? Are we back in the 70's?"

Don looked at the bassinets to make sure the babies were still sleeping, when he was positive they weren't going to be disturbed for a few minutes at least, he then walked her back to the wall, moving his head closer to hers. "You know... how I tease your nipples with my fingers you say can move you to orgasm without barely touching you." Don whispered in her ear as his hand disappeared under her layers and stimulated her nipples, moving from one to the other. "The way I slowly move my tongue in and out of your mouth." Don whispered staring into her eyes as he demonstrated what he was talking about. "Then I repeat that action with the lower half of my body; moving in and out of you."

"Stop...talking." Meryl moaned as she pulled his head to hers and attacked his lips with hers; she then pulled away and gave him a cheeky wink. "NONE of those women better kiss you like that...AND you better not do ANY of that with ANYONE else!"

Don tucked her hair behind her ear. "They can't even touch me. You're the only one that gets Don Gummer's special lovin', always."

"Let's keep it that way." Meryl winked at him as they smoothed their clothes down from their brief, yet hot and intimate, encounter. "I like I'm the only one that gets your special lovin.'"