✔️Chapter 24: Fight For Food

hey guys im back

~~

Aliana's POV

"Duh, you guys are like perf together and all I gotta do is be the third wheel." Kaye laughs as she grabs the midnight blue nail polish and hands it to me.

I open the lid, and Kaye sets her fingers on the pillow. "Don't be the third wheel, be with Nate, you douche."

Kaye's cheeks tinted pink. "Ha-ha, thanks for the tip."

Laughing, I smudge the dark color over Kaye's cleaned nails. She had this huge obsession over Nate Hartford right now. It's because that he's a geek and that he has this rad taste of music and fandom.

So what happened this week anyway? Yeah, Cole got punched by Greyson. Greyson got wasted that time, seeing that he has a bottle on his hand.

Woah, a seventeen year old is permitted to be drunk, eh?

Turned out that Morgan is right about everything. And she still kept on bothering me, and I even told Kaye about it, and she looked like she's about to kill for food.

Yeah, Greyson really had this huge crush on me, and that he was really obsessed right now that he broke up with Morgan.

That was about yesterday, I guess?

But by tomorrow, it's dibs called "Happy Birthday" to me. I'm turning seventeen tomorrow, hallelujah!

"Remember when you saw Greyson's face like whatthehell he looks like a big wasted tomatohead being castrated for a year with a blunt knife," Kaye grimaces, and I stare at her finished nail, and did another.

"Yeah, I kinda did and it was awful."

"Hah! Good thing Morgan and him were kicked out yesterday. Poor kiddos. They're missing the miraculous peak of Harvard."

I laugh as I recall Mrs Dimly entering our villa, saying that Morgan and Greyson would pack up their things and leave the school.

It is because I told Ariana about it, and she was really pissed off that she took off Greyson and Morgan.

Let's just wish Morgan wouldn't do anything bad, huh?

So right now, my roomies are Kaye and Cole. Cole's younger brother, Daniel, who is at the age of fifteen is studying high school here at Harvard also, so that we can have another guy in the villa.

Daniel's coming over a few hours later, considering that his plane schedule was postponed because of a raging storm.

Let the storm rage ooonnnnn!!

Uh yeah, the cold never bothered him anyway. (like a boss)

~~

"So what are you doing this Saturday?" Cole asks me as the three of us lay down in the backyard, engulfing the cloudy days.

We even have a kite tied around a post for later.

"Er, early studying, I guess? No wait... Yeahp, I got nothin to do." I say as I entwine my hands with his, and he shows me a toothy grin.

"Could we go to the Pizza parlor that opened just last week? I heard it's pretty cool there, with arcade games and stuff," he rambles.

I smile. "Yeah, sure."

"Am I tagging along with you guys or is it just the two of you dating? Am I gonna babysit Daniel anytime soon?" Kaye asks dubiously but happily.

Cole scratched the back of his head. "Er, yeah. But you and Daniel could tag along-in another table."