✔️Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher

Ariana's POV

{Present Day (of the bullying thing in Aliana's school. Refer to the previous chapter in Aliana's POV) xx}

I grabbed my car keys and the notebook of programs, events and things to do at the glass coffee table. I went out of the hotel room, making sure that I locked it, and then went to the elevator. I punched the 'G' key in meaning of Ground Floor and in an instant; the elevator doors closed.

Good thing I was the only person in the elevator; Because if I'm not, someone will have to scream his or her guts out inspite of seeing me. I looked at the mirrored elevator walls as I looked at me teacher-ish look. My hair is up in a bun, my body in a white blouse and beige pencil skirt. But I look fine, though. In fact I look intelligent!

The elevator door opened as I went out. People at the lobby just steal second glances at me, which is a bit embarrassing or... or a little annoying. It's not my fault they know me, right? Anyway, I headed to the parking lot and went to my pink Ford called "Lili". Yeah, it sounds gross but it's Aliana's nickname. You know, the li in A- li -ana.

I switched on the engine and headed to the driveway.

Oklahoma Ridgeview High, Here I come.

_

Kaye's POV

Ugh. Another boring day in a boring school.

I'm already at the school gate as I heard a lot of mutters and whispers around the first corridor, where the girl's lockers are located. I ran in towards the scene as I heard a sob. Wait. That sounds so familiar.

"Excuse me, what's happening?" I asked a girl beside me. She's pretty, I'd say. Her honeydew blonde hair is put up as a french braid, her eyes looked so brilliant and her mouth is curling onto a confused purse.

"I have no idea, actually. I just saw the scene but I don't know who's the girl sobbing. But I know Dianne Kingston is there, criticizing the girl. She's so mean. I mean, the girl was Ariana Grande's sister and - " but I cut her off.

"Shit." I cursed as she gasped. That girl out there is my best friend. That girl out there is Aliana! I gotta do something.

I ran towards the mob but the girl stopped me, "Wait!" I turned around as I saw her half-running towards me.

"I didn't catch your name." She said with a shy smile. I smiled and tell her, "My name is Kaye Monroe. I'm an 11th grader. You?"

Her eyes lit up as she said, "Tamia Gardner. I-I'm a 9th grader. I have no friends... I'm a transferee here... Can you be my friend?"

"Nice to meet you Tamia! Of course I can be your friend, but I gotta go, my friend out there is in trouble. Catch up with you later?"

"S-sure!"

"Bye!" I said as I headed to Aliana. But I feel so guilty leaving Tamia alone out there. She seems like she doesn't have a friend. But, hey! My BFF's in trouble.

And I have to stand up for her.

_

Ariana's POV

(This is the time when Aliana gets bullied)

I slammed the car door shut as I walked towards the crowded corridors. but wait, there's already a turmoil.

There is a huge mob of people out there. Wait, maybe someone's bullied because I hear faint sobs and mutters. I squish myself into the sea of people as they stare at me; making the place quiet.

Then I saw a blonde figure, grabbing the hair of an auburn-haired girl. But wait, it looks familiar. I walked closer and closer, and the sobs were ascending to my ears. Until I saw the figures; my heart stopped.

"Okay, okay! ARIANA GRANDE IS MY SISTER, OKAY? NOW PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK DOWN!" The auburn-haired girl pleaded to the blonde figure as she tightened her grip over her hair; sending gasps all over the corridor. Wait, It's Aliana.

"You have witnessed this, Oklahoma Ridgeview High! I hereby announce that Aliana Sykes-Grande, rather-is the sister of Ariana Grande! Why didn't you tell us, Aliana? Why are you being so selfish?" The blonde figure snickered proudly as my fists clenched hard. She has no right to bully Aliana, or any student here. I had no choice but to stand up.

"What are you doing?" I scold the blonde girl. With her looking so shocked and purely intimidating, I walked towards Aliana and kneeled down at her.

Aliana hugged me tight as I hugged back, her body shivering as I run my fingers through her hair. "Shhh, it's gonna be alright, just breathe..." I whispered at her as I hear her faint sobs, my hand wiping away her tears from her cheeks.

"Oops." The blonde figure said with sarcasm as I stood up with Aliana. Without permission, my hand swished the blonde's cheek hardly as she stumbled back.

"You have no right to treat my sister like that. And you have no right to treat your new substitute teacher like that! Understood? Come with me in the principal's office and explain." I told her as the blonde gaped her mouth open, taking aback of what I said. I smirked as I heard Aliana's weak giggle.

I smiled.

_

"So you guys were scheduled that today is your Spanish test?" I asked the 11th graders as they nod. I smiled at them as I take out a pack of papers with their Spanish tests typewritten in it. I gave each student a photocopy as they were giggling like mad.

Of course, I'm a star. I mean, some of them are probably confused why a singer is working at a school in Oklahoma. But anyway, let's not talk about that.

"Can I have an autograph?" A student asked me as I shook my head, "No, finish your tests first. If you're done, sure you can. You're my student after all." I said as she giggled, turning back to her test.

I glanced at Aliana as I watch her taking her test. She shot her head up as she smiled at me, I smiled back. I don't know if we're together again, but I totally have to talk with her later.

Maybe she'll give me a second chance.

_

Woah, guys! I have updated faster than I thought! I just updated like last week and-BAM! A new chapter!

Once again, I'm almost 4k! And guys, someone told me that this Ariana Grande fanfic is one of the best in Wattpad itself! I wouldn't have gone there without all of you!

Dedicated to: TatianaluvsAriana

Don't forget to VOTE ! Comment "Spanish Finals" if loved!

SOTC: Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift

xx, sirenfatale

P.S.
Tamia Gardner is played by Willow Shields! She played as Katniss' sister, Primrose Everdeen, in Hunger Games :)

Edited on April 25, 2015