✔️Chapter 13: Loving Him was Red

Dedicated to: careaboutstories for voting almost all of the chapters for me. I love your story, Cray-Z, by the way. (It's a 1D fanfic, you guys would love it!)

Make sure to read the author's note

__

Aliana's POV

"Me? Living with... you? That- That would mean the world to me..." I told Ariana, smiling uncontrollably.

"I'll talk to my manager about it. In fact, I'm still your sister, right?" Ariana said, grinning as if she knows what will happen next.

My eyes lit up as I stood up, "Yes! I'm going to live with my sister again!"

Really, I looked like an idiot saying that. More like a 5-year-old. But hey, a new life is going to be tons of fun!

"So first things first," Ariana states, "we'll talk to Samantha and Auntie and Uncle. By the way, where are they?"

"Samantha once said that Uncle Vick's in another country for his promotion, alongside with Auntie. So... Samantha's the one in charge of the house," I trailed, playing with the tip of my auburn hair, "and yeah, that was worth trying for Uncle. And it was worth it for Samantha-"

"-because she has the house for herself." She laughs and I nod, "Exactly."

_

"Finished or not finished; pass." Mrs. Garmount told us in a monotone voice as we passed our Chemistry test papers.

Really, I could get a perfect score for that. She teaches Chemistry since 7th grade and the lessons are still the same here. Geez, that woman is something else. If I were one of the dumbest students here at the university, I'd get a perfect score, too. Not to mention her cranberry and french toast scent: never gets old.

I headed outside as I sling my shoulder bag with me. Ariana is not with me for awhile, she had to guard some students in class 10-C. And everything's boring without her. I'm in 10-B; the second section in all 10th graders.

"Your bitchy sister is something else, Grande. She is a pain in the ass." Dianne snickered as she went in front of me, pushing me as I stumbled a bit. She's getting in my nerves, I tell you. If Samantha is here, she'd probably knock the hell out of Dianne.

I clenched my fists as I control my temper. "What's the hell iswrong with you?"

And then she took a step forward as slick as she could, and then glaring at me, "Nothing's wrong with me, sweetie. I'm born perfect."

Perfect, she says. Tch.

"You were born perfectly mean, bratty and malicious." I told her, getting near as I emphasized each word.

"Excuse me? Look at you! Glasses, small and ugly. You are imperfect." She said, lifting her chin up in the air. I smirked.

I half-smiled at her, "If I'm small and ugly, I'd be honored than be bratty."

"You and your sister are the same. You both are ugly and so full of yourself. Ew. All because of fame." Dianne said, rolling her eyes before pushing me to the lockers and leaving me.

She didn't just mess up with Aliana Grande. And she did not just criticized my sister. She is going to get it.

"Go ahead, pass me in the halls and pretend I don't exist; I hope every single time we make eye contact, you relieve every moment we've ever had. And I hope it hurts!" I shouted after her as I turned back and tears started to fall on my eyes, my jaw clenching as she whipped her face in front of me, maybe, like, 3 meters away.