Chapter 33: Reunion

NARRATION

The popstar in her mid-twenties started hyperventilating when she heard her little sister was in danger. It was scary, and it made her anxious because a lot of things happened without her.

Ariana got out of the black Range Rover quickly as they reached the local hospital. Flashes and reporters started bombarding her but Ariana didn't care, and she didn't say a word. She just pushed herself through the mob of unfamiliar people and ran to the hospital halls.

"Room 293, second floor, left wing." She remembers Kaye's words before taking the elevator and impatiently waited until she reached the second floor.

Ariana Grande suddenly shivers when she remembers Morgan's words that she'll kill her dear sister. Ariana cannot afford to lose her again, she cannot afford to wait again if she returns to another coma. She'll die if she hears that her sister could be dead.

Tears cannot stop flowing down her cheeks as she ran to the particular room, opening the door and revealing two girls inside, one on the bed and one sitting down beside it. Gasping, Ariana puts her hand above her mouth as she walked to her sister, falling down on the tiled floor because her knees were shaking.

Aliana looked at her sister, her eyes looking weak but there was still a spark of sisterly love, which made Ariana sob harder. Kaye didn't speak a word, instead she exited the room and proceeded to check on Cole.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there," Ariana sobs. "I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you. I'm sorry... I'm an idiot!"

Aliana holds Ariana's hand, but she covers her face with her hair so Ariana wouldn't see her crying. "I hate this." Her voice was cracking, then tears started to spring out of her eyes.

The older sister just sobbed violently, no words left her mouth.

"I really hate you for doing that, I really hate you for leaving me again... But I don't want to fight again." Aliana cried, tightening her grip on her sister's hand.