NEW STORY

Hey guys! Alyanna here! I just want to tell you all guys that I have published a new story called "Obscure Choices" and please I highly recommend all of you to read it!

It's a story about a punk girl and an abnormally charming, humble guy. The guy fell in love with the girl since they were seventh graders, even if the girl is ugly. But now as he faces the girl, what reaction would the girl make? It goes through a lot of text messages, caffeine, friends, and problems.

FULL SYNOPSIS:

Lairen Wilder has spent most of her life in borders. Even if she had led a childhood full of sunshine & freedom, everything changed ever since good things come and go.

Sadness sets in as she began to have a bitter heart when something bad occurs. Her own perfect world is gradually shattering and she begins to have ephemeralities & mental problems that cannot be cured because she didn't want to.

And then she meets quirky, socially awkward Robin Dawson. Doors for having a new friend starts to open up for them, or maybe they could seek love in many ways.

But hot on her trail is her past as she slowly uncovers more truth about herself. Problems meet her around every corner until she finally realizes that there is more to her future than she has ever thought of and this escapade leads her how to get on a more interesting rollercoaster-love.

_

Please support the story! It's based on my life, but not actually, really based. Erm.

Thanks so much guys! Ily all so much! And don't kill me with the previous chapter!

BUT LAAGLS ISNT FINISHED YET. I REPEAT. LAAGLS ISNT FINISHED YET!

xx, sirenfatale