✔️Chapter 19: Unknown Message

"His' and My Life" is already published! Check out my profile ;)

And I reached 51k reads and 1.1k votes! Yay!

Dedicated to: IlyannaStypayhorliks for always leaving lovely comments :)

Notice to this user: laura_v_2002 I already added you to this story!

~ ~

Aliana's POV

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Absorbingly yellow and porous he is. Spongebob Squarepants!"

Ariana and I were forced to watch a marathon of Spongebob in Nickelodeon just to wait for the trailer of Cyber-Trap. Of course, we already shooted it, and it had been 6 months of shooting.

The shooting started in January 15 up to June 13. Yup, almost six months. And it's already June 21, by the way.

We are now sitting at the theater room, eating buttered popcorn all over again and probably tired because it's already like quarter to twelve midnight! I'm not used to night life, okay?

Suddenly, I saw an unfamiliar commercial.

"Sixteen year old Leila Summers passes an IT project and what happens?" The voice said while I grin, "IT'S MY TRAILER!"

Then on that scene, I was holding a disc and I was testing it on the school's laptop around 300 students.

"Something strange happened."

Then there's an animated green and purple-like portal and it sipped us like a straw. Like a black hole. I smiled at Ariana, who was already giggling at my acting.

"What happened?" Christine, who was played by Miranda Cosgrove said at the trailer while we're inside an extraordinary and unfamiliar world, slash dimension.

And in my character there, I acted like I was confident and all. "We're in my videogame."

Then the logo of Cyber-Trap enlarged and walked through our screen, with its vibrant neon green, purple and blue details.

Then after the logo, my face was on the screen and I was still acting and all the extras and actors were sitting on a quadrangle and I was talking to them "I don't know what situation are we in right now, but all I know is: I can't bring you guys back home. We're stuck." Then it ends right there.

Ariana clapped merrily while she wipes away her tears of joy. I cock an eyebrow while she gives me a bear hug, "I'm so proud of yoouu..!"

I chuckle at her childish attitude. I pick up my pillows and opened the lights.

"Well, I'm going to sleep now. Good night, Big Grande." I told her, sticking my tongue while she chuckles.

"Good night, Little Grande." She said, blowing a kiss while I pretend to catch it.

"I love yoouu!" I squeal at her while I run to my blue bedroom and jump on my white loft bed.

"I love you too!" I hear Ariana shout while I smile. And when I closed my eyes, I already drifted off to a deep sleep.

~ ~

"Aww, you're too sweet!" Laura, Beau's girlfriend, giggled at Beau while she kissed him on the cheek.

For the past hour, I have been gawking on the sight of PDA. It was a mad love story. Jai with Ariana, and Beau with Laura. Me? A fucking proud third wheel, bitches.

By the way, the kissing scene last new year was still bothering me. I don't even know who he is! And I don't even know if he's invited or what. Anyway, besides him that I was thinking of, I was thinking about school.