✔️Chapter 3: Now or Never

HI GUYS! OMG! Thanks for the 295 reads! It may be a little, but appreciated.

Dedicated to: skinnylove_ for her comment! Anyway, next chapter's here so read it now :)

_

Aliana's POV

The air started to grow thick as I tried to calm down my trembling hands.

I know that I've done a lot of singing competitions, but heck, this is the first time that I became too insecure.

"Ali! Are you okay? It's freezing here and you're sweating?" Kaye asked me, worry clear in her voice while she touches my shoulder.

"It's nothing, just nervous." I lied, fiddling with my fingers.

"If you say so..."

"Yeah, I'm definitely fine."

I took a glance at my beautiful sister as she walked towards the judges' seats. I stared at her as she laughs while talking with other people. I kept staring at her until I felt a handkerchief dab on my cheek and looked at Austin, who was the one doing it.

"HEY!" I exclaimed at him as he jumped at his seat. I laughed.

"Sorry, but you, my friend, are shedding some tears. Sorry for asking, but why?" He asks me with full concern as I tried to avoid his gaze.

"Have I been crying? Oh, it's just that dust fell on my eye, and it hurts." I lied and faked a laugh for the second time. Ha, how despicable am I.

"Uhm, okay." He said suspiciously while he looked at the stage as other performers performed.

I'm so nervous... Performers started to go in the stage, one after another and another and another. I gulped as I watch them sing beautifully. Gosh, I can't do this, it makes me feel nauseous.

"I'm so nervous!" Kaye and I said in unison as we giggled.

"You can do it!" We chorused again as we laughed.

"And let's hear from, Aliana Jane Sykes!" The host called as I tensed in my seat. Oh gosh, this is it.

I stood up as I felt shivers go down through my spine. My hands and feet were trembling as I went up the stage in total silence. It's now or never.

_

Ariana's POV

I was laughing as I heard Mario's joke as the event started. I looked all around me and remembered that back when I was a child, I was seating in the audience's seat. But now, I am the one whom they are watching. Here I am from just an ordinary student to a big star.

I sighed as I think of Aliana Grande. Yes, you heard me right. Or, read me right, but whatever. She's my sister. And I don't know what is happening to her today, nor goodness knows where she is now. I miss her so much that if I see her, it'll mean the WORLD to me. I would need a miracle if I could see her right now before my very eyes.

Sometimes, or most times, I had been crying in my bed when I always catch the memory of my sister. Every time I picture her in my head smiling, it always haunted me, but not in a horror way.

I didn't want to find her because of my reputation. God, what kind of sister am I? I'm so worthless!

Geez. People always ask me who she was, because some of them see Aliana on my phone but I always say that she was just a friend. I know I'm regretting it because I'm lying about my own sister. I mean, who would do that? Saying your sister was your friend instead of saying that she's one of your family?