✔️Chapter 9: This Isn't Real

Chapter 9: This Isn't Real

Ello again guys! So this is chapter nine for you guys ;)

Aliana's POV

"I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK, ALIANA! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! I AM FREEZING HERE ON YOUR STUPID SIDEWALK FOR ALREADY AN HOUR!" Ariana scolded me as I felt nervousness go up through my spine.

Greyson and Austin made these stupid hand gestures on meaning that they'll go now. I nodded and let them slip against the cold breeze of winter. I'd guess that we made the game's volume high that we didn't hear Ariana knocking in our doorstep.

"I didn't tell you to look for me," I snapped at her as she went inside and slammed the door shut.

"You didn't know the pain I've been sacrificing after all these years and now you're worried sick just because of me, slipping away?" I backfired at her as she scowled at me and after she did that, I saw her face soften.

I stood back, holding my hands on my mouth. I regretted everything I said. "I-I'm sorry..." I whispered as Ariana took a step back. "I-I mean it! I jus-"

"No, just shut the f*ck up, Aliana!" Ariana gritted through her teeth. I gaped my mouth open, she never swore. I took a step back again as I closed my eyes as liquid went thoroughly on my cheeks.

"You didn't know what's the actual reason why I left you!" She growled as I found myself looking at her with full curiosity.

"What?" I asked her, my voice already pitching up high. My expectations became low of making this situation go away. What's wrong with people nowadays?

"You're adopted!" she screamed as I froze. Wait, what? I took a step back again as tears started flowing down on my cheek again.

"What?" I gasped as I put a hand on my mouth.

Ariana became nervous; guilty. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mea-" she stuttered as I cut her off by running into my room and slamming the door.

I laid down on my bed as I dig my face into my pillow and screamed. I wept and wept until there's no tomorrow. Me? Adopted?

Impossible.

~~

Oh my gosh, guys! Aliana's adopted?!

That was the world's shortest chapter ever published in human history.

.

.

I was just kidding! Hahah! I'm kidding that Aliana's adopted, so, yeah. OK, back to the REAL chapter.

~~

"Helllloooo???" a man's voice said as he shaked my body the hell outta me. I came in my senses as I saw myself lying on a couch with a game joystick between my hands.

I looked on my left and saw Austin flashing a smile. I looked on my right and saw Greyson with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

Wait? Where's Ariana?

"Where's Ariana? I thought you guys left!" I tell them as they scrunch their eyebrows. "Haven't seen her in a while, and we didn't leave!" Greyson said as I stood up, placing the joystick on the coffee table with empty mugs of hot cocoa.

So I was dreaming!

"What happened?" I yawned as I stretched my arms.

"You slept. While we're defeating Floor 81's boss, you just slept the hell outta yourself," Austin said as Greyson laughed, "Austin just focuses on your face; not the game."

So, Ariana's not freezing outside our doorstep, Ariana isn't screaming at me and I wasn't adopted!

Ugh, me and my dreams nowadays.

~~

Hey guys! This is the real author's note.

I'm really stressed like hell right now and... does this chapter suck?

Also, I won at a writing competition again! Yay!

Comment "Joystick" if loved! Also, add on your comment what you think if Aliana's adopted. Isn't she or is she? Let me know your thoughts!

Vote, as well.

SOTC: Fire by Augustana

That is allll... I love you guys from Neptune and back!

Love

Alyanna :)

P.S.

I just finished An Abundance Of Katherines, Paper Towns, The Fault in Our Stars and Looking For Alaska by John Green all in one week by just rereading it.

I know that I'm cool.

(Lol why am I telling u these guys?)

~edited~