✔️Chapter 18: New Year

Dedicated to ericaarcher for a sweet comment!

And thank you guys for 41+k reads and 1k votes!

__

Aliana's POV

"I passed!" I squeal, waving the letter up and down, left and right whilst receiving stares.

"You passed Harvard University?" Logan asks, his eyebrows scrunching.

I kicked him in the shin. "No, you idiot! I passed the role of Leila Summers in the new movie called 'Cyber-Trap!"

The room filled with awe as I embrace the letter. "I'm a new Nickelodeon star!" I squeal as they gave me a huge group hug.

The movie is about a girl named Leila who was about to enter college as an IT student. Then after she made a project for their school's Science fair, which is a video game, she gets stuck with a few of her classmates in the game for almost 3 years! But then, she didn't complete the game and later on, she did one sacrifice to save the people trapped inside the game, which is to die. If you die at the game, you die in the real world too. Ain't that somethin'? No, the role of Leila is really hard, and I can't believe I got it.

(A/N: It's not actually a real movie. Just made it up. It's inspired by SAO, btw. Fictional alert!)

"Congrats, Aliana!" Ariana congratulated me, giving me a bear hug. I hugged back, of course.

Best. Day. Ever.

_

"Eepp!" I squeal, running to Kaye with a big bear hug.

"I missed you!" Kaye smiled, hugging me tighter while we both laugh.

"Aw, I missed you more!" I grin at her as I heard another voice.

"Aliana!" Samantha ran towards me and pushed me down to the floor.

She began kissing my cheeks. (#awkward)

"STOP ET! ET HERTS! EEHHH!" I yell, pushing her away from me as I laugh. She began laughing too.

We had a reunion thing, that's right! Samantha and Kaye flew all the way here from Edmond to NY. And it's December 31, 11:34 pm! We are counting down for New Year.

After we celebrated Christmas here at NY with Ariana and a couple of friends like Jai and Elizabeth Gillies, the cast of Victorious and more, and everything turned out amazing! I had lot of presents from adoring fans and stuff. And Ariana just freaking gave me camera equipment! Which means, I'm gonna run a YouTube vlog! Yay!

The vlog's all about my life, of course. Like I'd do dares and stuff. But I'm planning to start it in the New Year, for a lot of fun! And now, I'm recording the New Year's countdown with a Canon T3i. Cool, huh?

We're at Coachella and we rented the whole place for fun. It sounded so grand, but we're the ones running the party!

"Happy new year!" Greyson cheers, giving me a huge wrapped present.

"Whoa, Grey! This is a big present, and it isn't my birthday," I say. "But I guess all presents are welcome."

I ripped the package open as my eyes widen. I shrieked, "Greyson! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I hug my brand new penny board as I jump up and down. "How did you know I wanted a penny board?"

He shrugs. "Well, Morgan told me that you wanted it in ages, so I decided to buy you one."

Morgan was his girlfriend, by the way. She was a total sweetheart. She's kind and caring and really beautiful! We met her on a park last month while Greyson's buying ice cream. Then we knew she's an Arianator and Enchancer. We got along and Greyson developed some feelings for her. I'm not jealous, I knew Greyson wasn't exactly my type. It took a week to get over, though.