Author's Note

Heloooo there ☺

This is a new project i am working on that i hope will be to your liking.

This book deals with some heavy issues like bullying, anxiety, self-harm, depression, ect.

I would like to bring some issues to light, as well as have people understand the seriousness of these issues. And what your actions can do to another person, especially if you do not think about the consequences. You control your actions and therefore you can prevent someone from being hurt and having to experience anything of the sorts. This book will face these issues head on.

⚠!!SO THIS IS YOUR TRIGGER WARNING!! ⚠⚠

I do not have a set cast for my characters for this book so you may imagine the characters however you please, although i do picture Amelia as Anne Popplewell. You're welcome to choose/suggest whoever else you prefer.

If you would like to continue reading the book, then you are welcome to do so; I'll appreciate it. But if you do not want to continue, then it is okay, it is your choice and i appreciate that you've acknowledged my book.

I hope you enjoy.
Feedback is always appreciated.

Don't forget to click that sexy little star and vote.
And don't be shy to leave a comment and voice your thoughts.

Now...without any further ad due...

Presenting:

I'm Sorry by Jesse Jacobs