Chapter 19

Ashley’s POV;

Oh boy.

I look at Ashton and then I look at Daniels arms around me.

Daniel lets go of me and turns to Ashton.

“Listen man, I can explain.”

“You better have a hell of an explanation for why you were kissing my sister! MY UNDERAGE SISTER!” He shouts at him.

“Ashton man…” He is looking for words but I am sure he can’t find any. I am sure he thinks it was a mistake. I have never seen Ashton so angry. Even when James tried to bully me Ashton was not this angry.

I really didn’t think he would actually care. But I don’t want to ruin Ashton and Daniels relationship so I step in.

“Ashton….” I start but he stops me.

“You go put some clothes on.” This makes me angry.

“What’s wrong with what I am wearing?”

“Do you really need me to tell you that?”

“Ashton man, we do this in your office.”

“Or we can do this here.”

“Not in front of Ashley. Please man.”

“ Fine lets go.”

He walks out. Daniels kisses me again and gives me a reassuring smile and then follows Ashton out.

I run to my closet and put on some clothes. And quickly go to Ashton’s office.

I open the door and bump into Daniel.

“Babe where are you going?” He asks me as if my brother did not catch as kissing.

“What happened?”

“Nothing we talked it out.”

“Talked it out?” I ask him confused.

“Yea. As long as we don’t sleep together until you are eighteen Ashton is ready to give us his blessing.”

“Really?”

“Yes and I don’t want you to kiss in public and also I don’t want you to see you kiss each other.” Ashton tells me coming to my side.

“Thank you brot….Ashton.” I stop myself before I call him brother.

He walks to his room and I turn to a smiling Daniel and he pulls my into his arms.

7 months later…….

Me and Daniel are still together. Kyle and the others have warmed up to Daniel and Emma they are still not that fond of Ashton because he still stays away from me.

Ethan and Brooke came in are life a few months ago. The moment Emma went into labor. Ashton became a mad man. He got so worried. It was so funny even Daniel was a mess. I was the only one calm.

After 16 hours of labor Ethan and Brooke were born. Ethan looked just like Ashton and Brooke looked just like her daddy but she had her mother’s eyes.

Turns out Talia didn’t have cancer. She had a bad case of flu and thought she could make some money so she shaved her head and called Emma with her sob story.

Today is my eighteenth birthday. I am not sure what will happen next. Will I have to leave or get to stay? My arms as I am sure you all wanted to know is still the same the therapy is still going on but I still can’t move it enough. I have to get another surgery next week to repair some muscles and then a plastic surgery to hide the scars.

Right now I am standing in front of the mirror ready to go to the party Daniel is throwing for me

=====================.============================================

I know i took so long to update but my sister was having a difficult pregnancy and she gave birth on 23 july and then i was busy with my neice. And maybe i wont be able to update for a while again because my laptop is not working and i have to help take care of my neice.

I hope you guys like the chapter.

Some people asked if this is going to be a brother/sister love story. NO. It's not going to be anything like that. Ashton is very much in love with Emma.

DO VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE..