Chapter 26

Ashley's POV:

What I didn't expect was to see Daniel and Ashton to walk in my room at that moment. A doctor had finally told me some good news, I was going to get better and get the hell out of here. Not in that particular order because getting out of here was a priority I could get the surgery later when I could afford to pay for it. In the last few months I had forgotten this was not my life, I had to leave once I was eighteen that was the deal I made and I have to stick to it.

Ashton and Daniel walked in followed by a very worried Emma. Ashton and Daniel were expressionless, looks like I pissed them of once again. Ashton went to my doctors straight away for the update. Daniel joined him while Emma came to me and sat of the chair by my bed. "You need to stop winding up in hospitals." I laughed a humorless laugh at her attempt to make light of the situation but nothing can make me forget what I heard that night. I mean nothing to these people and I should remember that. "What can I do the trouble that I find myself in without any choice on my own lead me here? I think I should just book myself a room at a hospital. It would save a lot of trouble."

"Hey why are you being so gloomy? You will get out of here soon. And this time I promise everything will be different." She tells me.

"You are right everything will be different because I am leaving as soon as I get out of here." I mutter.

"What? Why would you leave?" She looks at me confused. What I wouldn't give to be that innocent. I sometimes feel jealous of Emma. She has got everything she could ask for a loving partner, beautiful healthy babies, a loving brother, money and the beauty. And sometimes she surprises mw with her kindness. I guess it's her innocence that she can't see that there is no way I will stick around. And it looks like I have been quiet for a long time because she calls my name and looks to where Daniel and Ashton are finishing up with the doctor. Too bad I will leave I liked these doctors better the others.

"Ashton tell Ashley she can't leave. She has to recover first and we will be there right by her side ride Daniel?" She looks at me and then the men who reminded me again that love and family are not meant for me. Well not this one.

Looking at Ashton and Daniel in I realize how they are totally different and same at the same time. Ashton and Daniel look nothing a like but both are the same on the inside. What matters to them the most is what they want, who gets hurt in the process is not their problem and I really can't blame them for my pain because I walked into this with my eyes open. I knew Ashton didn't want me here and I had already seen how much Daniel can hurt me. He had destroyed me once and it looks like he still had power over me knowing how it ended the last time I gave in to my feelings for him. It was wrong, I knew he had already hurt me once but I still acted on my feelings for him and look where that brought me. I am back on this hospital bed and I have the same options as last time move away and start over or go home with them. But is that place even my home. It's not supposed to be home I think but it felt like home for a while. Where is home? Do I even have a home anymore?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For readers who were actually worried yes i am alive and fine just didn't have time to write. And to the person who has issues about me posting about the reality of my country well don;t read my story if you have issues with what i have to say. The world see the Muslims as some big threat. we are Not and Islam id not violent, it teaches peace. 

Back to the story  i will post a few more chapters in a few moments, so enjoy until next time.

P.S all those people who commented and sent a private message asking about the story and giving your opinion i really appreciated it and this is for you guys.