Chapter 21

i know i haven't updated in a really long time but i had gone for Umrah. And now i have a lot of studying to do. But i did read all your comments and i know you guys want and update so here it is..... to all those people who are enjoying this story well this one is for you.

Ashton's POV;

I was in the study with Daniel planning what to do next. Vanessa coming back really messes up everything. Ashley's arm is not healing and I can't very well through her out on the streets. Emma won't let that happen but I can't let her stay while Vanessa is in town. Vanessa is a bitch to say mildly. Daniels been trying to get rid of her for a while now but she just doesn't gets the message.

I ask Daniel about Ashley's arm. It doesn't seem to be getting better at all. Was she faking it to prolong her stay here? Daniel doesn't seem to think so as he has already checked and has talked to her doctor. I think I need to find her a new doctor this one is completely useless.

Daniels decides to go look for Ashley has he hadn't seen her since morning. I had to drag him to work today as he wanted to play rookie but I didn't want to leave him with Ashley alone. I pour myself a drink and gulp it down quickly and go looking for Emma.

I find her in our room she is on the phone again with her friend Eva. Eva is married to billionaire Christopher who treats her like dirt but she still puts up with him why I don't know. Frankly I don't trust him and wouldn't want him around them but Emma and Eva convinced me. So Eva will keep the twins for the night to give me and Emma some alone time. Before I can walk up to Emma I hear Daniel shouting. I find him in the living room with Ashley's friends all shouting. The girl I think her name is Chole is about to slap Daniel when her boyfriend pulls her back.

"What the hell is going on here?" I yell.

"Ashley's missing." Daniel tells me.

"And whose fault is it?". Chloe says with venom looking at Daniel.

"Well, certainly not me. I wasn't the one making out in her room with her boy

toy." Daniel retorts back. Chloe struggles in the arms of her boyfriend but another guy beats her to the punch.

"Stop being foolish and tell me what the hell is going on?" I pull him of Daniel. I turn to Daniel. "What do you mean Ashley's missing?"

"I can't find her. I went to her room and found those to there. I looked everywhere but Ashley is not here." He says.

"Chloe where is Ashley?" I ask her.

"I told the dickhead over there and am telling you gain for the last time I don't know. She went looking for that asshole." She points towards Daniel. "And she didn't come back."

"Chloe don't play games with me. Where is my si.. where is Ashley?" I ask her again.

"You can't say it can you? I believe SISTER is the word you were about to say." She looks at me like I just killed her best friend. "And you should ask that dickhead about what she did to Ashley."

I rub my forehead and turn to Daniel. "Did you have a fight with her?"

"I didn't. I haven't even seen her since morning." He says frantically.

Chloe is about to say something again when her boyfriend puts his hand on her mouth and says "I think instead of pointing fingers at each other we should try looking for Ashley. It's raining outside how far could she have gone? Have you check with you security detail?"

"Yes nobody has seen her." Daniel replies.

"Why don't we all go out look for her." The boyfriends says again.

"I should cancel the party." I take out my phone to make arrangements.

"No! people will wonder why, don't cancel it. Let Emma and the girls can take care of the guest we should all go out look for her." Daniel stops me.

"okay. The girls can stay here. The guys can all take cars to go look for her."

Ashley's friends all kiss their partners and move out. Me and Daniel go to pick our car keys when I find mine are missing.

I call my friend in the police and he tells me he will keep a look out. I get into Daniels car with him to go look for Ashley.

Today is my sister's birthday and at first I was trying to think of a way to get her out of here and now I am trying to find her. How messed up is it.  As I see the rain drops falling I think to myself where the hell could she be.