Chapter 9

Here is another Chapter guys. 

_____________________________________________________________

Ashley’s POV;

Since that day Daniel has always been around. I try to ignore him the best I can but I can’t do much because he spends most of his time here nowadays. I decided to get a job but with my arm broken and one of Ashton’s guard following me around always didn’t help. Finally I found a job at a coffee shop.

The place was awesome. It was a book and coffee shop both. You could rent or buy the books and enjoy the coffee. Kyle was really happy to give me the job. I didn’t have to do much than be at the counter at all times. He was really sweet. He even introduced me to his friends. I told him and Chloe my story. Chloe had decided then and there that I was her new sister. Kyle and Chloe lived in the apartment above the bakery and offered me a room there when I had to move out of Ashton’s place.

Now that Daniel that had all but moved in there I didn’t want to be there much. I just wanted Ashton to tell me to leave now. There is no point getting close to Emma or Ashton now because Daniel can tell them everything at any moment and they will not believe me over Daniel. Ever.

Emma’s morning sickness is really bad. Ashton and Daniel always kept hovering over her. This annoyed her to hell. She threatened to move out until she gave birth if they didn’t stop bothering her. they dictated what to eat what not to eat, when to sleep. this could drive anyone insane.

My cast was to be removed on Monday and I was to start physical therapy. Chloe had decided that she wanted to throw me a party before I start physical therapy. So tomorrow night there was a party at Kim’s and John’s house. And I was told that the parties at Kim and Johns place were always fabulous.

So today at dinner I was going to talk to Ashton and tell him where I will be tomorrow night and how I don’t want a guard to go with me. The house keeper that used to work for Ashton was still on vacation so Ashton hired another one till she returned to help out Emma. She was a good cook and all but I just didn’t like her. She always had this evil vibe radiating from her.

At dinner time I waited for Ashton and Emma at diner but they were no show. I waited for them in the living room and they came after nine. Daniel was with them. Emma was feeling suffocated so they had decided to take her out.

Well isn’t this great. They could have asked me to join them too. I was hurt that they all went and didn’t ask me. I do live with them. I try asking Ashton about the party but well he said that we could talk later and right now he had some important business to discuss with Daniel.

I go to bed feeling dejected. I call Chloe and tell her that I will be there at the party and I ask her if I could come over in the morning and spend the night with her. She agrees and tells me nothing will make her more happier.

In the morning before anyone woke up. I got out of bed and got ready to leave. I had to leave before Xander decided to tag along. Xander is my bodyguard, well more of a babysitter. He is cool but the only problem is he tell everything to Rigsby who is the chief of security. And Rigsby will obviously tell Ashton. I want to enjoy this night. Before I can sneak out I find Xander in front of me.

“Miss Dallas, are you going somewhere?”

“How many times have I told you to call me Ashley, Xander.”

“Okay so Ashley where are you going?”

“Out.” I tell him and try to go around him.

“You know Ashley you can’t go out without me.”

“You can’t come with me.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want Ashton to know where I am going.”

“I can’t let you leave without me.”

“And I don’t want you to come with me.”

“Let’s make a deal. I won’t tell Mr. Dallas where you are if you take me with you.”

“How can I trust that you won’t tell him?”

“If you want to go then you will have to trust me.”

“Well then let’s go. I am getting late.”

“After you mam.”

After a lot of convincing we walk to Chloe and Kyle’s place. Xander and Kyle got along well so it was not a problem. Chloe took me shopping for a dress to wear at the party. I was not big on shopping but Chloe could make anyone buy what she wanted.

When we came home we got dressed for the party. Chloe did my hair and makeup. She did hair in a half up do and mine where down with waves. I couldn’t believe she worked like magic. I looked good. Chloe wore a blue dress and I wore a teal dress. Both are dresses were beautiful. We left the room in search for the boys. Kyle had changed into jeans and jacket and somehow convinces Xander to lose the suit and wear jeans.

Kyle was blonde with grey eyes. He worked out a lot and his body was pure muscle. Xander had black hair and green eyes. He was bigger than Kyle. Before anyone gets the wrong idea Xander is happily engaged to his high school sweet heart Lily. Lily has gone to New york with her boss. I haven’t met her yet but seen a picture of her and Ashton and they look good together.

____________________________________________________________

DO VOTE