Chapter 10

Third chapter in one day... HOpe you guys like it.

_____________________________________________________________________

We all get in Kyle’s car and leave for the party. When we get there the party is in full swing. Kyle turns to me and Chloe. “Don’t take drinks form anyone. Don’t leave you drink unattended. Don’t take eyes of your glass. And don’t and I mean it don’t drink anything that was not brought to you by me or John.”

Chloe looks at me and then we both look at Kyle. He looks so hot when he is being serious.

“Yes Daddy.” Chloe tells him.

“It’s big daddy to you.” He tells her playfully.

And they start being cute which is kind of nauseous. I  look around and see all our friends and make my way to them. Xander follows me. Kim is blonde with green eyes. Her partner John is also a blond but his eyes are brown. Then there is Sam. Sam is a total flirt. He has looks and he knows how to use them. He has golden brown hair and piercing blue eyes. And as always he has a new girl wrapped around his finger. Then there is Kylie and Scott. Kylie is Kyle’s twin and Kyle gets really protective of her. She is kind of the baby of the group. Scott is also really protective of her. If you say something to upset her Scott’s green eyes look so deep into you that it feels like your soul is burning.

Kim and John’s place look like a night club. There is a dance floor a bar and everything. John’s dad is rich and has connection so nobody really cares about the alcohol being here.

Kyle and Xander keep and eye on me and Chloe through the night. It was going really great until some drunk guy I was dancing with decided he wanted more. He pulled me to himself and moved his hands lower to my ass. Because of my hand being in the cast I could move much but I tried to push him away. He is just about to kiss me when someone pulls him off of me. Chloe and the others have by now made their way to me. the music has stopped and I hear.

“Don’t you ever touch my sister again.” Shit….Ashton’s here.

I look at him and see Rigsby and Zander Standing at a distance and Xander throws me an apologetic look. I look back at Ashton as he punches the drunk and grabs my hand a little too hard and drags me with him. Kyle and Sam are about to stop him but I shake my head at them telling them not to interfere.

Ashton puts me in his car and tells Xander and Rigsby to ride in the other car. The drive home is silent. When we get there even before the car stops I get out. When I go in there is a distraught Emma on the couch an angry Daniel and a livid Ashton has caught up with me. Great more drama.

I ignore all of them and make my way to my room but Ashton stops me.

“Where do you think you are going.”

“To my room.” What the hell is his problem? I am trying my best to stay out of his way and what if I went out to enjoy one night. I wanted to forget everything tonight.

“Stop right there. we are going to have a talk.”

“Ahan…”

“Don’t you have anything to say?”

“No. Should i?”

“You went out. To a party.”

“Yes that’s about right.”

“Without my permission.”

“Oh was I supposed to ask you?”

“Yes, I am your guardian. You are my responsibility.”

“I thought I was a problem.” I see him flinch. “And for your information I did try to ask to last night at dinner. Oh wait you all went out to have dinner. Then I waited for you to return but you had Important business to discuss. So do tell me Mr.Guardian when was I supposed to ask you?”

“You could have waited. What was so damn important that you had to go to this party?”

I look at him in disbelief.

“Do you know what tomorrow is?”

“Yes. It’s Monday. And I have a really important meeting at eight.”

“ Yes of course. Well Mr.guardian, it is also the day my cast gets removed. It is also the day I start physical therapy and it is also the day I find out if I will ever be able to use my arm again. So forgive me that I wanted to spend a night out with people who cared about me. Forgive me that I decided to go out have a little fun. And please forgive me for not dying that day with dad.” I run to my room.

I hear him call out my name. But as I also hear Emma crying I know he won’t follow me. I lay on my bed and let the tears go. I hear a knock on my door and hear someone come in. Well looks like I was wrong.

“It was a great performance out there.” Great. Just what I needed. Daniel.

I don’t respond.

“I know you are awake, Ashley.”

“Leave me alone Daniel.”

He still does not leave.

“I told you not to play tricks with my family.”

“Daniel I am not in a mood for this right now. Just leave me alone.”

He grabs my blanket and pulls it off me. I sit up and look at him with tears in my eyes. An expression I don’t really understand is on his face but it goes as soon as I see it.

“ You are not really worried about your arm are you?”

“Are you so dense Daniel? Yes of course I am worried. I could lose all use of my arm.”

“You won’t.”

“Whatever! Daniel. Just leave me alone.”

He comes close to me and wipe away my tears with his thumbs.

“Nothing is going to happen. Your arm will be fine.”

“Are you a doctor Daniel?”

“No”

“Then please stop giving me false hope. And I think you have seen enough of my tears to mock me later. Now please leave me alone.”

“You know I would never mock your tears.”

I scoff. “ I also thought you will never hurt me. Look where that got me.”

“That was your own fault Aly.”

“ No Neal it was you who did that to me. It was you who decided not to trust me. Now if you won’t leave I will start screaming.”

“Good night Aly.”

He is at the door of my room when I call out to him. “I hope you have nightmares Neal.”

I once again cry myself to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT