Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Three weeks Later.......

Daniels POV;

It's been three weeks since that night. That night when I realized that Ashley is not in the apartment it made me feel something I hadn't felt in a while. I got scared. What if she was kidnapped or worse left me. In the last year I had realized that leaving without listening to Ashley in high school was a mistake. I shouldn't have left like that and I shouldn't have discussed our personal business in front of the whole school.

Vanessa was another problem I had to deal with thanks to my mother. Mother had trained Vanessa to be just like her. A cunning bitch. Growing up together I never realized when she had become obsessed with me. Mother had told her that she would get us both married. At the time I took this as a joke but as I grew up I realized for Vanessa that was reality. She believed we would get married. But thankfully her trip to London had been good and she had found someone. She came back to tell me the news and break my heart. I am happy that she has someone and will me to focus on Ashley.

Ashley. It's been three months since I saw her beautiful eyes. I regret spending my time

talking to Ashton that day. What if I had just gone to see her as soon as I got back may be, just maybe she wouldn't have left the apartment? What if I had shared my feelings with her? What if I had come clean to her about everything? That's all I think of everyday what if?

That night Ashley had not woken up. Maybe she knew we were there or maybe fate did not want her to waste more time with me. Ashley did utter a few words every few hours but nothing could be understood. In the morning they took her to surgery and that was it. I haven't heard her voice since that night. I remember the moment the doctor came out. His face told us that something was really wrong. I just wish I had not been such a big jerk to her. If I had another chance I would do so many things differently. Fate gave me another chance with Ashley bringing her back in my life. But I just had to ruin that chance to.

The moment the doctor said that the surgery had gone well but Ashley had stopped responding in between and Ashley was still in a critical condition, it rocked me to everything inside me. If I had seen her before, she would have never come looking for me and what ever made her leave would have never happened.

For the last three months I come here every day and sit on this chair and wait that maybe today is the day she wakes up. Ashley was in a coma. The doctor says that her body has shut down and it's a way for the body to cope. I just wish she wakes up so I can apologize for being such an asshole.

Ashley's friends for some reason blamed me for all this. In a way I guess this was my fault if I had gone to see her sooner. I wish I knew what had made Ashley leave that night. What had happened that had made her leave.

Ashton and Emma's relationship is on rocky grounds. Emma had put Ashton on probation of sorts. Well at least she didn't leave him. The twins are growing up so fast and have the three of us wrapped around their fingers. I moved back into my own condo after Ashley's accident because there had been a lot of tension between the three of us. At first Ashton had been mad at me but then I reminded him it's his fault as much as its mine. He can't just blame me.

So here I am sitting on a hospital chair holding Ashley's hand and wishing she would just open her eyes already. The doctor had said that nothing could be said about when Ashley

would wake up. He said that when she is ready or her body is ready she will wake up but he also said that it maybe that she never wakes up.

Ashton had sued Ashley's last doctor and the hospital and it turns out that the hospital didn't have funds so they thought that they could leave her arm as it is as no one was therefore Ashley and she herself would never find out.

We went back to Ashley's home town and turned out her life had been really hard after I had left. How had Mr. Dallas not found out about what was going on is beyond me. Ashley was treated so badly after I had left. All the Mrs. High and Mighty of town and made her life hell. If it weren't for her friend and her dad Ashley would have been run out of town.

My mistakes had caused so much damage. I wish I get the chance to make it up to her. I wish I get the chance to give all the happiness hse deserves. I know that I don't deserve her but I can't let go. I need to prove to her that I have changed. I want to give her everything. Sky will be the limit. Please Ashley Please just wake up.

=========================

Alright guys here is chapter 23. I hope you didn't think i was gonna kill Ashley.

And well like I say at the end of every chapter I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I would love to hear you input. So Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and RECOMMENED.