Chapter 29

HELLO Awesome readers,

Did you guys miss me? I know i have been gone for so long but guys i was so busy with my brothers wedding, studies and moving that i didn't get a chance to write.

I am going to try to write more and not take to long to put up chapters.

SO here is a new chapter.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Emma's POV:

What the hell just happened?

What the hell is wrong with Ashton and Daniel? Have they lost it? Is it really possible that Daniel was just playing with Ashley an Ashton knew about this? What kind of idiots am I around? Is Ashley mistaken or is it really true? Though Daniel looked really happy and in love when he was around Ashley, is it possible it was just a façade?

Before I could say something Xander pushed us all out of Ashley's room threating to call security. Apparently Xander works for someone else. There are webs of secrets all around me. What the hell is going on?

I turn to Ashton to see him looking very worried. I reach out to touch him and he looks at me as breaking out of his thoughts.

"Huh, let's go home for now" Ashton starts to move out.

"That's all you are going to say, can anyone of you explain to me what just happened?" I ask Ashton and Daniel.

"Not here." Is all Ashton says and leaves. I look at Daniel who is still looking at the door to Ashley's room as if any moment it's going to open and he would be allowed to go in.

IDIOT

I put my hand on his arm and ask him "What did you do, brother?"

"I messed up, Em. I am such a moron. I didn't mean for any of this?" he chokes out.

"Were you really with Vanessa the whole time?" I ask him.

"Who knows, Vanessa "paused" and "unpaused" our realationship so much that I can't keep up" he runs is hands in his hair. "What Xander doing? Who does he work for?" he inquires.

"I don't know. Just another secret. I feel like I don't know anything" I tell him. "Let's get back home and maybe Ashton would be in the mood to share."

We both get to the parking lot and see the driver waiting for us. Apparently Ashton drove himself home and called another car for us. The drive home is silent. So many thoughts are running through my head. I don't know how Ashton and Daniel will fix this.

The sight that greets us at home is of Ashton drinking and from the looks of it he has had two or more already. I walk up to him and snatch the glass out of his hand before he could sip.

"This isn't going to solve anything." He chokes out. "It's already too late."

"Why is it too late? What was Ashley saying? Who has found her?" I ask him. "You need to tell us Ashton."

He gets up and leave.

"Is he going to just leave without explaining?" Daniel says angrily.

"How do I know? Its not like you both tell me anything?"

Before we could fight more Ashton come back with a photo and hands it to me. Its of Ashton's parents, Ashton and some girl from when Ashton was about 8 years old.

"What's this?" I ask him and Daniel takes the photo from me.

Ashton sighs and speaks after a long time. "This is a family photo taken just before my eighth birthday."

"Who is this girl and here is Ashley?" Daniel asks before I can.

"This s my sister Ashley" Ashton tells us.

"How is that possible?" Daniel asks just as I say "This girl looks nothing like Ashley."

"My sister Ashley died a few days after my birthday."

Well isn't the Dallas family full of secrets.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=

So how was it??

Don't forget to like and comment