Chapter 4

Emma’s POV;

I was almost ready to go to the funeral. All I had to do was just had to put on my dress. I walked into the bedroom and found Ashton still in his jeans on the bed.

“Get up and change we are going to be late.”

“Who cares even if we are late?”

“It is your dad’s funeral. How can you not care?”

“Can you stop reminding me that?”

“Can’t you just put it behind you and move on and be there for your sister.”

“One more thing that I don’t want to hear every few minutes. I am doing this for you so please stop reminding me. You know we can be a few minutes late. Why don’t we do something that will make us happy? I know I will be very happy if we do something…..”

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards himself on the bed. And he starts kissing me. I could feel him getting hard and just as he was about to reach for my bra clasp I pushed him back and get up.

“You remember what I said? Not until Ashley comes home with us.”

“What? You were serious. Em it will be good for her to stay here and be with her friends.”

“But what about her family?”

“Why are we arguing because of her? You don’t even know her.”

“I may not know her but I do know she loves and misses her brother even though her brother is a complete asshole.”

“Fine. If it means so much to you let’s get ready and go.”

He moves past me and goes to the bathroom and I get dressed. A few minutes later he comes out and he is all ready to go.

“Let’s go or we will be late.”

Let’s go.”

After the funeral when people were leaving a man came to Ashley and started talking to her. Ashley looked much tensed so I went close to them and tried to eavesdrop.

“….. you don’t have a lot of time for that.”

“If I pay some of the money now… I just need time.”

“I am sorry but I can’t give you more time.”

I turned towards Ashton to see him already moving towards them. That’s a good thing right?

Aston’s

Ashley’s

The person talking to Ashley

_______________________________________________________

“What seems to be the problem?”

“Nothing you need to worry about.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Ashton Dallas and you are?”

“Just leaving. I will give it you by the end of the month.”

“What will you give him Ashley?”

“Nothing Mr. Dallas just some family issues….nothing you need to worry about.”

“I am a apart of this family too I think.”

“You are? Oh my god I so did not know that. Where were you when dad was dying? Where were you when I had my first heart break? Where were you when I was in the hospital? Huh? So please do tell me which family are you talking about?