Chapter 27

I look at both of them and scoff both. Two hot rich men too bad both are jerks, one is supposed to be my brother and the other is supposed to be the love of my life. But both couldn't be good at it or maybe there is something wrong with me.

Both of them walk towards my bed. Ashton put his hand on Emma's shoulder and gives it a little squeeze and Emma reaches up and hold. Daniel just stands by her looking at me like he is actually worried about me.

Ashton gives Emma a smile and looks at me. "Of course she isn't going anywhere but home with us when she gets out of here. And we will be there for her so she can get better soon."

I roll my eyes. "Don't worry Ashton it won't be long."

"How are you feeling?" Daniel asks me. He moves forward. His fingers are about to touch my check but I turn away.

"Like I have been in crushed in a car but hey I am alive. That's all that matters right? T" I tell him. "That reminds me SORRY Ashton I wrecked your car." I say this looking at Daniel. HE once told me I should make things easy for Ashton and be glad to have him well let's start by apologizing.

"How did you arrange the money?" Ashton asks me.

That makes me smile. "You got the money that's all that matters. You don't need to worry about how I arranged it." I am going to pay back each penny he spent on me. Something good did come out of this accident after all.

"Still that's a lot of money. How can you wreck a car and arrange to pay for it on the same night and end up at a hospital?" Daniel asks this time.

"What do you know Neal? I had sex with somebody and he paid me for it. That's what whores do don't they?" I am not going to be intimidated by these people anymore. I loved these people but all I get is pain as a result. I am done with them. I am going so far from them that they won't be able to locate me.

I met Neal in High School. He was the new boy in town, he kept to himself. He was rich you could tell by his cloths but he didn't flaunt it like other rich kids at my school. He was older thean me we didn't even have the same classes but we once met at a party and we just clicked he asked me out a few weeks later. He took my mind of everything at home. I didn't have to worry about Dad's failing health, the bills or anything. I could just be Aly that's what he used to call me. Aly. And he would be Neal. We were both different people back then. He was recovering from some family issues. We both were a distraction from our own personal hells. And then Dad got really sick I needed money fast. Somebody told me about the job at the strip club. At that moment it was the torch I needed in the deep dark tunnel for me I grabbed it and used it. I have no regrets.

Sometimes I think James did me a favor. Daniel never loved me. I was just a new plaything in the new town. James's brother hated Ashton and by default he hated me. I have no idea what I ever did to him. I never knew James was friends with Daniel or Neal as I knew him. One day James and Neal walked into the club and Neal saw me there. That was the end of Neal and Aly. The next time we met he humiliated me in front of the whole school. I should have gotten the message when he started ignoring me but I just had to try to explain. That turned out well for me didn't it.