Chapter 3

To all the people who are reading my story...... thanks alot...

Please do vote and comment...

Here is chapter 3...

__________________________________________________________________

Ashton’s POV;

I wake up and find myself drenched in sweat. I was having a nightmare again. It’s always the same Mom walking on the road and she gets hit by a drunk driver. But this time it was Emma who gets hit. I look around and it’s just 3:45 and the bed is again empty beside me. Emma wanted to go to my Father’s funeral. But I still haven’t forgiven him and I don’t want to see Ashley’s face. I tried to get along with her for mom. But after mom’s death there was nothing left for me to stay for. I packed my bags and left for good. I get out of bed and look for Emma in the penthouse but it’s empty. I try calling her but her phone is switched off. I check with the security but no one has seen her. I try to track her phone but it was switched off and last location was the penthouse so that was useless. Then I call Daniel. He answers in a sleepy angry voice.

“Hey man. What the hell? Why are you calling me so early??”

“Is Emma with you??”

“Umm… she lives with you now remember….?”

“This is serious Danny…. I can’t find her and she isn’t picking up her phone.”

 “Look I will check with Maria and Mother. Maybe she is with them.”

“Thanks man I will try to call some of her friends.”

“Relax its Emma we are talking about she will be fine.”

“The same Emma who was about to give 10 million to a guy who told her pigs are endangered animals. And was gonna go check out his office to help his charity. He was about to kidnap him for God sake”

“Fine. I am getting up.”

And I hang up to give him time to get coffee and look for Emma. Walking around I find a folded piece of paper on the floor near the night stand I pick it up and open it.

Ashton,

I know baby you will be mad but please don’t be. I am going to Port Angles. I will stay there for the funeral and return with Ashley when she is ready. Baby I love you but you can’t punish her for your parents mistakes. She needs us and I expect you to be here by the evening too. If you don’t come then I will see you when I get back.

                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                         Emma

UGhhhh………………. why doesn’t she ever just listen to me. I call the pilot to realize he must be with Emma. I call Daniel again.

“ She is not with Mother or Maria.”

“ Yeah I found her. She is in Port Angles, listen can I borrow your jet mine is with her.”

“ Sure. I will call the pilot it will be ready for you in an hour. Just send it back by noon.”

“Yeah sure. Thanks man bye.”

“Just take care of her. Bye”

I put some clothes in a duffle bag, take a quick shower and leave for the airport. I try calling Emma but she still doesn’t pick up. After landing in Port Angles I rent a car and go to a hotel. I leave my bag in the room and call Emma. This time she picks up.