Chapter 18

Ashley’s POV;

UHhhh….. Stupid Ashton doesn’t even let me do anything I want. He just has to make my life miserable. I am sitting on the couch in my room with my novel open. I am currently reading the premonition series by Amy Bartol. I have read the books like a million times. I am still waiting for the fifth book. Reading it makes me relax. I was currently reading Intuition the second book. I was on the part when some girls mistake Reed for a model when there is a knock at the door.

“Who is it?” I call out.

“It’s me.” I recognize Daniels voice. I look down at my shots and tank top and think if I should put on some jeans before opening the door but then decide not to because it’s not like he cares.

“What do you want?” I ask him still not opening the door.

The next moment I am surprised as the door is pushed open and Daniel comes in.

“What I want is not to talk to the door but you.” He says while barging in.

I stand up throwing my novel on the bed. “What the hell?” I yell at him.

“I want to talk to you.”

“Did I say you could come in? You know what I am going to call Ashton.” I open my mouth again to yell for Ashton when a hand comes on my lips. My eyes go wide and Daniel pushes me against the wall.

“Shut up. I just want to talk to you.”

“Mem moo m me..” I try to say which gets muffled by his hand. He removes his hand but doesn’t let go. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. He eyes me as if I were something to eat.

“Daniel let go of me.” I tell him again.

“No.” He says firmly.

“What?” I shout.

“I need to talk to you. And stop shouting.”

“First let go of me.”

“No. I like this position. You so close to me.” He states. I think he has lost it. Ashton could walk by my room any minutes and see in as he even left the door open. Before I can say anything else he crashes his lips to mine. And the sparks fly. The feelings I thought I had buried a long time ago come rushing back and before I know it I start to kiss him back. My hand fist up in his hair and his trail down my body. When we pull apart we both are breathing hard.

“Did you feel that baby?”

And before I could reply I hear a furious voice.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?”

I look at the murderous look at Ashton face to Daniels hand around me and then look at Daniel who look panicked and then I look back at my furious brother.

Oh boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it. Its short so i will try to update soon. And i start another story Love hurts. Only the first chapter is up but i would like you guys to check it out. 

And well do vote, comment and share.