Chapter 12

Ashton’s POV:

Chloe was sent out of the room almost an hour ago and we still have no news. The therapist left right after Chloe was sent out but even he didn’t answer any of our questions. I sent Emma home with Rigsby because stress is not good for her. She refused to leave at first but then when I told her that I don’t want to worry about both her and Ashley she agreed and made me promise that I will call her as soon as I know anything.

Daniel is pacing, which quite frankly is irritating me a lot. Kyle and his friends are sitting opposite to us. The girls are sitting in the laps of the boys. One of the couple left a few minutes ago and came back with some coffee and sandwiches. They offered some to me and Daniel too. Everybody drank their coffee but no one touched their food.

The doctor came out and he didn’t look happy.

“Mr. Dallas.”

Everybody gathered around. The doctor looked at all of us and then asked me when Ashley last ate. I didn’t have an answer. I looked at Xander who just shrugged. And I told the Doctor that I didn’t know. The Doctor told me that Ashley had had a reaction to the medicines because she had not eaten in the last 24 to 36 hours.

The doctor said that she had been taking the medicines empty stomach that why she fainted. Ashley would have to stay in the hospital a day or maybe more if she doesn’t improve. He had started an IV and given her a few injections and that we can see her.

Chloe goes in to see Ashley before anyone can stop her.  Kyle looks me and I nods at him, he and his friends follow her in. I call Emma and tell her that Ashley is fine and she just had a reaction to her medicines. She wants to come see her but I tell her that there is nothing to worry about and she can see come here later.

Kyle and his group leave after a few minutes. I go in and see Ashley on the bed. There is an IV in her right arm and there is a bandage on her forehead. I ask the nurse about it as the wound on her head from the accident had healed. The nurse tells me that she hit her head when she fainted. The nurse leaves me alone with Ashley.

I remember the first time Mom and dad brought Ashley home. I remember being angry. I dint want her. I remember Mom holding her close and telling me to take care of her. I remember when some guy I think James was his name was trying to bully her I beat him up and told him to stay away from Ashley and the message I sent was clear No one messes with my family. I remember Mom’s death and then I remember the day I left home.

I am in my room packing my bags. Ashley comes in and sits on my bed.

“Why are you packing?”

“ I am leaving.”

“Why?”

I don’t answer her.

“Is it because I want you to play with me?”

I still don’t answer her.

“I promise I will be good. You won’t ever have to play with me. I won’t ever annoy you. Please Ashton don’t go.” She starts to cry. She holds one of my hands and tries to stop me from leaving. I push her away and fells down. She cries harder and Dad comes into my room and looks at me and then Ashley. He helps her up.

“Ashley go to your room.” Dad tells her whilst looking at me.

“But Daddy Ashton is leaving.”

“Ashley.” He tells her and she runs out of my room crying. Dad looks at me and then shakes his head and leave. When I have packed my stuff I pick my bags and take them down to my car.  I hear Ashley come out of her room and as I start the car I see her run out the front door and dad grabs her arm to stop her but she keeps crying to let her go and that I am leaving.

I hear mom’s voice telling me to take care of Ashley. And to always stay together.

A throat clearing brings me out of my memories and feel my cheeks wet and I quickly rub the wetness away and turn  to see Daniel in the door way.

“You have been here a long time man.”

“I promised Mom to take care of her.”

“This is not your fault.”

“I went out to dinner without thinking if my sister has eaten or not. She tried to talk to me and I didn’t listen to her. I didn’t even remember her doctor’s appointments.”

“You didn’t know this would happen. There is nothing you can do here. Why don’t you go home to Emma, she needs you there.”

I look back at the sleeping Ashley. I don’t want to leave but he is right Emma will be waiting for me.

We leave Xander at the hospital and Daniel drives us back home. When I get home I find Emma already in bed waiting for me.

“Ash baby, How is Ashley?” She calls out to me.

“She is fine Em. She was still sleeping. Now did you have dinner.”

“Yes. And I also took my medicines. I was a good girl.”

I kiss her. “Were you now.”

“This is my fault.”

“No it’s not Em.”

“Yes it is. I brought her here and I couldn’t take care of her.”

“It’s not your fault besides Ashley will be fine.”

I go take a shower and when I come back I see Emma is asleep. I lay down beside her and pull her in my arms.

Ashley’s POV:

I wake up with a really bad headache. I feel someone holding my hand. I turn to my right to see who it is.

________________________________________________________________________

Another Chapter...YAY..

So who do you think is in Ashley's room?? And do you want Ashton to be the good guy or the bad guy?? I am confussed about how i should procede so please do tell if you want AShton to be good or evil..

And don't forget to VOTE