Chapter 7

Ashley POV:

After coming back from the hospital Ashton took Emma to their room and I didn’t see either of them again. I waited for them at dinner but when no one showed up I left some dinner for them on the table. Emma looked really upset and even Ashton looked troubled. I wonder why they were at the hospital. When Ashton scolded me for leaving without telling him for a moment I thought he was actually worried for me but then Emma was there why wouldn’t he act worried around her.

With these thoughts on my mind I drifted off to dreamland. In the morning I woke up still a bit tired because I was still restless because of what happened at the hospital. I got out of bed, changed my clothes and thought maybe I should fix up some breakfast.

As soon as I stepped out of the room I could already smell the food. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Emma cooking breakfast. with her hair pulled up in a bun she was only wearing a shirt which I think belongs to Ashton and there was a smile on her face which didn’t really reach up to her eyes.

“Morning Emma.”

“Good morning lee.”

“lee??” I asked .

“Yes.Can I call you lee? I already can Ashton Ash it would be confusing calling you both Ash.” Emma asked with a sweet smile on her face and I could see why Ashton could not refuse her anything. It is hard to tell her no. but I was really confused. Yesterday she was so distraught and today she is behaving as nothing has happened.

“Yeah… sure…why not.” She is behaving really weird.

“Emma….” Came Ashton’s voice from somewhere.

“In here baby.”

And a very scared Ashton stepped in the kitchen. His hair all messed up. Only in his boxers. His eyes looked tortured. As soon as he saw Emma he pulled her in his arms and kissed her.

“Ummm…Ashton what’s wrong.” Emma asked looking her at Ashton.

“huh… nothing.. just missed you.” Ashton replied with a concerned look on his face.

“You missed me?”

“Yeah.”

Okay is it just me or both of them have gone crazy. Oh my god my brother has gone crazy. I dint even get to annoy him or mess with him or even bond with him. What am I going to do? They have both lost it. Oh my god…

They way both of their eyes move to me with an amused expression on their face I realize that I just said that out loud.

“I have not lost it.” Ashton tells me with a smug look.

“You totally have.”

“have not.”

“Have too.”

“Have not.”

“Shut up both of you” Emma tries to stop us from further bickering.” God. How old are you two? Five?”

“No.” both of us reply with a grin on are faces.

“Then grow up and stop arguing.”

“I am 3 and half years old.” Me and Ashton say at the same time. We then again start fighting about how can we both be 3 and a half years old as Ashton is older then me.

This time the bell ringing interrupts us. Ashton goes to see who is at the door. He comes back with a really hot guy.  His high cheekbones are sharply cut, his jaw square and his jaw square and flecked with gold. He had perfect blond hair.

Fu*kk….. What is he doing here?? And I get my answer very soon when Emma runs into his arms.

“Daaannnnnyyyy….”

This is not good. I try to move out of the kitchen unseen when Emma stops me.

“Ashley come here meet my brother Daniel. Danny this is Ashley.”

And Daniel’s eyes move to mine and recognition flashed in his eyes.

“Ashley…” he says in a familiar way.

******************************************************

Hope you all enjoy the chapter. Do vote