Chapter 28

Finding out Emma was Daniel's sister was a big shock because I didn't even know he had a sister that just shows how little I knew him.

"Ashley!" My brother calls out.

"What you didn't know. Didn't Daniel share it while you were planning what to do with me didn't he tell you our history." I look towards Daniel who looks to be in pain.

"Let it go Ashley, Now is not the time." He tries to reason but I don't really care anymore.

"I think this is the perfect time DANIEL, Oh I forgot to ask How is Vanessa? Hope she wasn't too mad you had to help out a friend by managing her annoying, bitch of a selfish sister" I ask.

Both Daniel and Ashton look at me in shock. Emma looks at them. At moments like these I feel sorry for Emma. Nobody ever tells her anything.

"How do you know about that.....? I mean Vanessa?" Ashton asks me.

"You shouldn't have played with my feelings. I get that I was a PROBLEM but I still didn't deserve it." I say this looking at Daniel and then I turn to Ashton. "I know you hated me and wanted me gone, I promised to leave didn't I? What did I do to deserve my brother setting me up like that?"

He looks like he is about to say something but I don't give him the chance. "I wouldn't have tried to stay for long. If I had a choice I wouldn't have come here. The CPS wouldn't let me stay alone in my condition or trust me I would have. I didn't know they contacted you. I was prepared to a group home but you gave me hope. Hope is a very dangerous thing. Having hope and not having hope both destroys you. And I was never faking with my arm you must have checked with the doctors but don't worry I will payback all your money. I will sent you the bills and the reports to show that all you paid for was real I didn't fake any of it and I will payback all the money you had to spend on me."

"How?" Daniel asks. I look towards him. "That all you got wasn't it? In all what I said all you care about is how ill ii pay it back?"

I laugh but there is no humor in it. "What do you care Daniel? I whore myself out or sell myself, you don't have any right to say anything."

"But I do" Ashton speaks up.

This makes me laugh again. "You really don't Mr. Dallas. I am eighteen I don't have to listen to anything you say. I am not answerable to any of you anymore."

"Why are you being like this Ashley? They messed up in the past but they have changed they want to make up to you." Emma tries to calm me.

"Ha. The past. Nothing has changed Emma, I am the same Ashley who would do anything for money, right Daniel and Ashton I am the problem Dad left to you right?"

I look at them and press the call button by my side. "I free you all from the burden named Ashley. You don't have to worry about me anymore. Tell you what forget that I ever came in your life."

Xander comes in dressed in suit his hair perfectly set. But they don't realize he is in the room until he speaks "I am going to have to ask toy to leave."

Ashton and Daniel turn to look at him and are shocked to see him asking them to leave. Emma just gives him a quick look and turn to me trying to understand what is going on.

"You can't ask her us to leave. We are her family." Daniel tells him.

"And I am her bodyguard. She doesn't want you here. I am here to make sure she is in peace and no body disturbs her. And right now you people are distrusting her peace."

"Are you forgetting who signs you paycheck?" Ashton asks him, his temper rising.

"No and that reminds me I quit. Now leave." He tells him without any expression on his face.

"You can't ask us to leave. You just quit. You no longer are Ashley's bodyguard." Emma speaks but I can see the wheels turning in Ashton's mind. His eyes lock with mine and I can see he has understood what I happening.

"You know" He states looking at me.

"Dad once said something to me when he thought he was going to die. He said he didn't want me to hate him but he couldn't stand to see mom so upset so he gave me to her. I asked him about it later when he was well but he said it must have been the medicines. But He found me." I tell him. "Turns out he was always been looking for me. He sent Xander. Xander is my bodyguard, he was hired to protect me and confirm if it's really me."

"You don't know everything." Ashton tells me.

"I know everything Ashton. Dad left me a letter. There is one for you too." I tell him.

Before anyone can say anything Xander forces them to leave.

Emma's POV:

What the hell just happened?

=====================================================================================

So guys do tell me what you think, the mystery of why Ashton hates Ashley will finally be revealed in the next few chapters.

Semester starts on Monday so i will get more busy but will try to update often.