Chapter 5

Emma’s POV;

I am so happy. Ashton finally brought Ashley home. I knew refusing to eat and not taking my meds will change his mind. Its stupid but effective. I am so happy we are gonna be family. Now I just have to tell Ashton about my pregnancy. I am just scared because I have these really bad headaches and severe case of nausea and there were a few times I almost fainted. I am 8 weeks pregnant I am surprised Ashton hasn’t noticed yet.  My doctor is really concerned about my condition and wants to run some tests. Thank god Ashton hasn’t figured it yet that those meds are for.

Ashton climbs into bed behind me and pulls me towards him. He starts kissing my neck.

“Why are you so tensed? I did what you wanted. Ashley is going home with us.”

“And I am so happy that you did this. You will thank me for this one day.”

“Whatever, you say Em. So tell me what has gotten you to all worked up.”

I am scared to tell Ashton about the pregnancy. What if he gets angry? What if he doesn’t want the baby.

 “Ashton you know I love you right?”

“Of course I know. Now tell me why you are so tensed?” he starts to rub his hands up and down my arm trying to sooth me.

“Ash…”

“Yes baby come on say it…”

Okaaay then…. Here goes nothing.

“I am pregnant.” His hand goes still. The room gets so quiet that you can hear a pin drop.

“What?”

“I said I am pregnant.”

“But how..?”

“You know Ashton when a guy and a girl…”

“Emma I know that. What I am asking is how? You were on the shot?”

“I missed my shot. Remember the time you had to go to Chicago and I went with you. We had to stay there longer that we expected so….”

“I am going to be a father?”

How can he be so slow? “Yes babe, you are going to be a father.”

“Oh my god I am going to have a baby. Emma I am going to have a baby.” He crashes his lips on mine and pulls me closer. When he finally lets go he says, “Oh baby I love you so much.”

“Me too.”

Ashton was too happy that I didn’t have the heart to tell him about tests.

Ashley’s POV:

I wake up hearing some weird voices. I sit up and turn on the side lamp. There it was again. I listen closely and hear someone moan.

“Oh Ashton baby”

Oh no…… My brother and his fiancé were getting it on. Yuck. I will have to sterilize my ears. I finally went back to sleep when the voices died down. The position in which I was lying was very uncomfortable but I had no other choice. I couldn’t put weight on my left arm. I drift of too dreamland thinking about what was going to happen next.

The next morning I woke up and was about to go to the bathroom when Emma and Ashton came into my room,

"How did you sleep last night?”

“Ummm… great.” How do I tell her I was up all night listening to her moan my brother’s name. But I think that my expressions tells her that.

“We were a bit loud weren’t we last night?”

She looks embarrassed.

“Ummm .. Yeah but I completely understand it’s your suite I am just a guest….”