"That's what happens with pregnant people dummy", Hoseok laughed as he nudged him.

"...is your baby fat?", Taehyung whispered.

"Okay I'll just take him outside", Hoseok chuckled nervously while putting his arm around Taehyung, pulling him away.

You walked towards the couch, struggling to sit down. Namjoon noticed so he held your hand and helped you.

"Thanks Namjoon", you hugged out a breath.

~~~

It's been a few hours. Hoseok thought it would be a good idea for s bonfire so you try can eat s'mores. Everyone was outside but you ended up using the restroom. When you finished, you walked out of the bathroom only to feel a sharp pain on your stomach.

"Noona are you alright?", Jungkook asked as he saw you.

"Yeah I'm fine", you chuckled nervously, waving him off.

"Should I call hyung or-"

"No. I said I'm fi- OW", you held onto your stomach, feeling another sharp pain.

"Hyung! Nona's in trouble!", Jungkook yelled as he went outside to call Jin.

He ran towards you and helped you sit on the bed.

"Should I call the ambulance??", Jin asked, worried about you.

"There's hardly any signal. Plus there's traffic. They're not gonna make it in time", Namjoon said.

Jin kept pacing back and forth. You were still in so much pain.

"What are you gonna do hyung?", Taehyung asked.

"Jin..I'm gonna have to have it here", you groaned.

"What??? But I know nothing! Call the ambulance instead", Jin began to freak out.

"I actually took medical classes back then. I can help", Hoseok said, standing up.

"It's better than nothing", you said, fixing yourself to be laying down.

"Eeww", Jungkook And Taehyung said as they squirmed and went behind the couch.

You were wearing a skirt so it'll be easier. Hoseok sat in front of you and told Jin and Namjoon to hold your legs. You were quite embarrassed since your boyfriend has been the only one to see your business but you have no choice now.

Jungkook and Taehyung were stilling hiding behind the couch, Yoongi was sitting as he played games on his phone, Jimin was standing next to Jin since he was curious how a baby is born.

"So..you're gonna feel my hand. I have to check if the baby is okay", Hoseok said.

You weren't bothered at all since you kept thinking about the pain.

"Can you imagine if this baby comes out singing?", Hoseok chuckled.

"That'll be hilarious", Jimin laughed.

"Hey, don't make jokes while your hand is in my wife's va-"

"Uh oh", Hoseok said.

"What?? What's wrong??", you asked.

"Yeah, you're gonna have to push. This baby is coming now", Hoseok said as he fixed your legs.

Hoseok ordered Jimin to get all the supplies while Jungkook and Taehyung wiped away an sweat you had on your forehead.

Hoseok told you to push. The pain was unbearable. Everyone kept telling you that you were doing a good job. You pushed a few times but you couldn't anymore. You pushed one more time until Hoseok said the baby was out.

"Um..(y/n), did the doctor tell you that you were having twins?", Hoseok asked.

"No..why?", you breathed out.

You felt more pain. Hoseok told you again to push. You were crying, Jin was a bit shocked, Jimin was holding one of the babies while still amazed from watching another birth, Jungkook and Taehyung were covering their eyes, and Yoongi has now moved over to hold your hand.

"There you go. Twin baby boys", Hoseok wrapped the other baby with a blanket.

~~~

The ambulance arrived a little later to take you and the babies to the hospital. You were exhausted so you quickly fell asleep. Jin was holding one of the babies while Jimin held the other.

"Can I hold him now?", Taehyung asked.

"No way it's my turn", Jungkook said.

After everyone had s then to hold the babies, you and Jin were left alone with them. Jin had a smile on his face as he admired you holding your sons.

"You look so beautiful", he said.

"Still?", you asked.

"Always and forever. I love you. Thanks for making me a dad", he smiled.

"I couldn't have done it without you...seriously...is that even possible?", you laughed.

"I'm not an expert on that. Just on handsomeness", he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and continued looking over your babies.