Tears fill my eyes as I look back at him, my mouth still open as I gulp from the pain.

"Oh don't cry princess, I thought you were a big girl," he says narrowing his eyes

Anger boils in me as I try my best to push away the pain.

Tears now flow down my cheeks as my lips quivers

"Fuck you" I growl through gritted teeth.

He grips the end of the knife and twist it, I let out another scream and bow my head.

I look down at my own blood slowly spills out of my thigh, the pain worse as I let out loud sobs.

"Now how about you rethink the decision, I'll leave you with that thought," he says and leans forward pecking my head.

Tears roll down my cheek as my thigh burns.

He exits the room as I let out another gasp of pain.

Keeping my head back I finally decided to let out all my tears.

I finally fixed it, I fixed it between me and Austin and now I have a high chance of dying than ever before.

The door opens as Justin rushes into my side.

"Oh fuck I didn't expect him to start early, your mouth is going to get you killed Veronica" he mumbles under his breath as he unties me.

"I won't be able to escape now," I say as my head starts to pound.

I watch him take his dark navy jacket suit off.

"Your an ugly cryer"

"Oh shut the fuck u- AHHH"

The knife is removed as I felt it brush against my insides making me cry out.

He applies pressure to my thigh with the jacket to stop the bleeding.

He ties it around me and then scoops me up in his arms.

"I have a plan but first, I'm going to put you back under so I can treat this wound"

"It better not be a stupid plan"

He scoffs with an eye roll as I hiss from the sudden movement of him opening the door.

We are back in the room in a matter of seconds, he lays me on the bed as my hand's tingle as the feelings return.

I put pressure on the jacket as he grabs a needle.

"Whatever happens your going to get out of here alive, Silverings Gang needs you"

I look at him as his voice is sincere.

"Close your eyes"

I do so as I feel the small prick in my arm before I'm out.

Austin

"I got an invite...." James whispers as he looks up at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I look over Preston's shoulder at the computer.

"Jones invited us and Silverings to a... meeting... get together... a discussion about the three of us"

I look up at him as anger rises in me.

"Grab our men, we are heading to where-"

"Maybe you should read the invitation first" James butts in as he holds out a card.

I huff and snatch the card away.

I haven't slept since she has been gone, I finally had her and now she could be dying... or dead.