•Did He Just...?•

"That's basically it. That's our story. That's what's up." I said taking the picture out of Alexandra's hands.

"Um, I think the fuck not! What happened with your brother and Mariana? Why you left Oscar? Or did he left you? This tea ain't over sis!" She said packing clothes.

"Yes, bitch spill it!" Leslie exclaimed taping a box.

"Chill nosy little shits! Fine let's skip three days after graduation." I said folding some clothes.

**

After graduation Oscar has been a little bit distant and we weren't on speaking terms. We got into a stupid argument. Surprise surprise.

"Ask your brother if he gonna help me pack or if he still a being a little bitch." I said folding my clothes.

"Okay." Cesar said and I gave him a smile.

Cesar, Jasmine and Diego were helping me pack. I know, many people for something so insignificant.

I heard Cesar sighed and placed the phone on his pocket. I looked down and felt like crying, but held it in. I kept folding clothes but the knot in my throat was making it hard for me to keep my chill.

"I'll be right back." I whispered and walked to the backyard. I took a deep breath and paced around fanning myself.

"Aye, you okay?" Diego asked grabbing my hand and I hugged him. "It's going to be alright. This is just a stupid fight." He whispered and I started crying.

"It doesn't feel like a stupid fight you know?" I sniffled on his shoulder and he hugged me.

"Catalina, relax. He loves you, we all know that. It's going to be alright. Go talk to him." He suggested and I nodded cleaning my face.

Catalina
we have to talk

mi amor 💕
not now i'm busy

Catalina
okay

mi amor 💕
okay

**
This was too much. I could feel his indifference in that text and it hurt. It hurt so bad.

I walked back inside and kept packing. A couple of hours after we were done, I went over to Oscar's and Cesar let me in.

I walked to his room and opened the door. I felt like someone stabbed me deep in my chest and then twisted the knife.

This bitch that I've never seen in my life was laying on his bed chilling, she was clothed thank God. I looked over at Oscar, who wasn't even fazed by my presence.

"Leave," I pointed at the girl who raised her eyebrow.

"Who do you think you are?" She snapped and I tightened my fists.

"Listen bitch, if you don't want me to drag you out of the bed by the hair. I suggest you find your way out." I seethed and she crossed her arms.

"I would like to see you try." This hoe got the wrong one. I made my way towards her but Oscar intervened.

"Leave," he said and the girl nodded sliding her flats on. I wanted to slap the shit out of her but Oscar's grip on my arm was tight. He let go of me when he heard the front door slam close.