×Boss×

I walked to the Santos with my head high. I spotted Sad Eyes who gave me a head nod and I did the same.

I went directly to the kitchen to get a beer. Luis stood up next me I knew he sent him over.

"Since you're going to be here. Be useful and open this for me. I mean I can open it by myself pero pa' que se sienta útil tenga (but just so you can feel useful here)" I handed him the bottle. He found a bottle opener and opened it for me.

"Here you go. Letting you know Oscar isn't happy with you." I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I took it and started drinking. Luis nodded and left.

"You look sexy tonight." This guy from school stared at me licking his lips.

"¿Se le perdió algo o que? Camine pues mijo" (Did you lost something? Keep walking) I snapped my fingers.

"Watch your mouth hyna." he took a step closer to me.

"Leave," Sad Eyes ordered appearing behind me.

The guy rolled his eyes and left.

"Thanks" I smiled and he nodded.

"No problem belleza" he gave me a half smile.

I walked outside and started talking to Sad Eyes girlfriend.

"So you're Spooky's hyna. That's rich. I don't mean that in a bad way I'm just saying it was about damn time. Maybe he will tone it down and let me have my baby." She said and I laughed looking over at where he was.

I locked eyes with Oscar and he smirked shaking his head. Estrella was sitting on the arm rest of the couch he had his arm on her waist. Estrella looked at me and smirked raising her shot glass.

Oscar made eye contact with me again and motioned me to come over.

"I'll be right back." I told Isabela and walked towards Oscar. He waved off Estrella who glared at me. I blew her a kiss and waved my fingers.

I sat on his lap and placed my arm on his shoulder.

"What happened mi amor tired of your little hyna?" I asked cleaning his cheek from the wine lipstick it had.

"Oh so now you're talking to me?" He asked and I shook my head. "And she's not my hyna, you are."

"I'm gonna ask you the same thing. Now you're talking to me?," I accused.

"Was I the one who got jealous over a stupid comment? No, I wasn't."

"At least you could've explained shit to me." I scoffed taking a sip of my beer.

"I wanted to but you walked out on me when I wasn't done talking." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Unbelievable. That's how much you care about me. You couldn't even come and talk with me." I was pissed. So pissed.

"I wasn't going to beg you to listen to me." He whispered in my ear and I took a deep breath.

"I can see that. You were quick to find a replacement." I pointed to Estrella who had downed a tequila shot.