•I'm Going to Kill You•

"So you not gonna say anything?" I asked and he remained silent. "Sigue ahi."

I opened the door and Oscar extended his arm and he slammed the door.

"Who told you, you could walk out on me?" He seethed and I raised my eyebrow.

"Papito tone it down twenty-cinco." (five) I snapped my fingers three times. "I don't know who you think you are to come talk to me like that." I said leaning on the door.

"What is your problem?" I added crossing my arms.

"I just don't get why you couldn't tell him that you have a boyfriend!" He exclaimed and I shook my head.

"Yell at me one more time and I'll walk out on your ass. I told you it didn't came up in the conversation Oscar! We barely talked!" I explained and he shook his head.

"That's the thing that shit never will pop up in the conversation, but that shit matters to me." He muttered looking away and I sighed.

"Look at me." I said placing my hand on his thigh. Oscar sucked his teeth and I gave him a light smack on his thigh. "I'm talking to you."

He turned his head to look at me and he had that look on his face that makes me want to kiss him until I run out of oxygen. I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you, baby. Why are you so jealous?" I asked and he held my hand pressing it against his lips.

"I've seen him around. I couldn't blame you if you start falling for him." Oscar said and I laughed. He rolled his eyes letting go of my hand. "I'm serious."

I placed my hand on his cheek caressing it with my thumb.

"I just met him. I'm not gonna lie to you, he is attractive but I don't like him." I said before pecking his lips.

"That's what you say now." He said and I sighed.

"Mi amor, what is it with the insecurity? You know I'm always going to be your reina. Your baby. Always." I whispered and he remained silent. "Alright, I'm gonna leave. Happy birthday."

I opened the door and grabbed my bag. As I walked to my porch I heard Oscar closing the car door. He reached out for my arm making me stop.

"I'm sorry." He said and I smiled closing my eyes. "I get jealous and I can't help it. I love you and I don't want to lose you." He said and I turned around. I placed my right hand on my hip.

"You're not going to you'll have to put up with me for a long ass time papito." I smiled and he pulled me from the arm straps to kiss me.

**
Oscar was laying on my bed while I changed into something more comfortable. I changed into a spandex and a tank top.

"Damn, how do you manage to look so good." Oscar whispered and I rolled my eyes smiling. I laid on his chest and he placed his arm around me.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" I asked tracing the tattoo on his arm.

"It doesn't matter. It's not different from any other day." He said and I looked up.