•Secrets. Fucking Secrets.•

Ángel Santiago Tabares, my lovely brother. Me and my brother we share everything but, he has been a little too secretive. Little did I know he was hiding a big secret.

 Little did I know he was hiding a big secret

"Mind your business Catalina." He crossed his arms and his brows furrowed.

"Why won't you tell me? I'm your sister." I bit my lips looking down.

"Exactly, you're my sister. I don't have to tell you anything," he said in a cold manner.

"We always share everything Santi," I whispered feeling his rejection.

"We aren't little kids anymore. I don't need you snooping around my life. I do whatever the fuck I want. Jesus Christ, you're worse than mami always want to know everything." He moved back in the seat with his back pressed against the chair.

I could feel my breathing rate going up and my eyes tearing up. "Leave."

He stood up and left without glancing at me.

**
Since that night we stopped talking to each other. He hurt my feelings and I refused to talk with him.

"Mamita, I'm going to work. If you need anything or feel any pain tell Angel." My mom kissed my cheek and left.

"He can rot in hell." I seethed finishing my food.

I sat on the balcony and looked over to the Diaz's' house. The Santos were there obviously. So was Cesar, Jamal and Ruby. I wanted to go, but I wanted nothing to do with the Santos. The music was turned down, and what I heard next wasn't pretty.

"-smashed really hard." I recognized Cesar's voice and I was shocked. Who was he talking about?

"Take it back Cesar!" I heard Ruby yell at him.

"Why would I take back something that happened?" Cesar countered.

I walked over to the fence and look at them.

"What is going on?" I asked and the guys looked at me.

"Nothing" Cesar was the first one to speak, it came out as a whisper. He sounded embarrassed.

Ruby scoffed crossing his arms, "I'm done with you." He turned to Jamal. "Let's go."

I looked at Cesar who looked away when we made eye contact. I turn my gaze to Oscar, who had a smirk on his face. Whatever happened Oscar was involved.