•Who The Fuck Are You?•

"Come lay down." Ángel said and I looked at him from my bed.

"I don't want to hurt you." I replied and he rolled his eyes.

"You won't. I'm not going to break." He said and I chuckled walking over. I carefully laid beside him and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Mariana and Fernando told me that you been sleeping here since I got transferred into this room." He mumbled against my head. "I love you and I appreciate that." He sniffled and I smiled.

"You're my only brother what did you expect?" I asked chuckling and he broke the hug.

"Catalina you really deserve everything in this world." He kissed my forehead and I gave him a lopsided smile.

"So do you." I replied grabbing his arm looking at the scars. "What happened?" I asked tracing the longest one.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." He grabbed my hand removing it away. I sighed and laid back down.

"I missed you." I whispered looking at the white wall.

"I know. I heard you talking and crying earlier." He replied and I smiled to myself. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked playing with the ends of my hair.

"For getting involved in this life. For putting you at risk." He whispered and I looked up.

"I'm okay, aren't I?" I said and he gave me a lopsided smile.

"Yes" he kissed the top of my head and the door from the room opened.

"Santana." "Diablo."

"Catalina, nice to see you again." He gave me a nod and I returned the gesture standing up.

"I'll be outside." I said walking towards the door.

"Oh you don't have to go. I just came to see how he was doing." Santana said grabbing my right arm. I nodded and softly remove my arm from his grip. I laid back on the bed next to Angel's and grabbed my phone.

I put my earphones on and started playing music. I closed my eyes and without a warning I fell asleep.

**
It was the worst night ever Ángel woke up in the middle of the night with fever. There were nurses coming in and out of the room. When they finally left Ángel wouldn't go to sleep so he had me up half of the night talking.

I woke up to Oscar taking out my earphones. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting next to me with some of my clothes on his hands.

"You are going to be late. Hurry up." He said and I looked at the my phone. I was in fact going to be late. I looked to Ángel's bed and he was fast asleep. Mariana was sitting on the chair next to his bed.

"So you didn't thought it was appropriate to wake me up?" I asked looking at Mariana who shrugged her shoulders.

"I was, but Oscar came in so I left that work for him." She replied and I scoffed taking the clothes from Oscar's hands.

After I came out the bathroom Ángel was up and he glared at me.

"What did I do?" I asked fixing my hair into a ponytail.