•Happy Birthday Bitch!•

Ever since Jasmine and I became friends, which wasn't long ago as y'all already know, we wore matching colors to each other's birthday. Last year was red and white this year we chose white and tan.

"That's your outfit?" Ángel commented leaning on the door. I placed my hands on my waist.

"Don't even start with me." I scoffed spraying perfume all over me.

"Just saying," he raised his hands in defeat. "Don't drink too much. Not in the mood to deal with your emotional ass tonight." He added.

"Funny, because I wasn't in the mood of dealing with you on Thanksgiving yet I did." I pointed out and he rolled his eyes.

"That was last year. Let's go," he said taking the car keys.

When I was walking out Oscar was getting out of his car. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Where are you going like that?" He said and Ángel smirked.

"I told you so," Ángel whispered and got in the car.

"Jasmine's birthday party." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"And you're going like that?" He sassed and I crossed my arms frowning.

"You look sexy mi reina." He complimented making me smile.

"That's better," I kissed him placing my arms around his neck.

"Catalina!" I heard Ángel yell making me separate from Oscar with a chuckle.

"I don't think your brother liked the PDA," he whispered and I chuckled.

"Nope, I'll see you later."

**
Every time you move, you’re looking like you’re dancing. I think that you could have it. Ooh-ooh

"Everything you do, I want to do it with you. Don't ever want to miss you" I sang along as Ángel drove to Jasmine's.

"We are here, get out." He ordered waving me off. "Again, don't drink to much. Do it for my mental health. I'm gonna be at Mariana's if you need anything."

"You're so dramatic. I'm not going to drink that much stop worrying over nothing." I kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said and I got out of the car.

**
I was wasted. Hella wasted. My feet hurt we've been dancing all night. I was hungry too. I just wanted to sleep.

"Babe I'm going to go. Happy birthday again!" I said hugging Jasmine.

"You sure you don't want to stay?" Jasmine asked and I nodded.

I took out my phone and called Oscar asking him to pick me up. I sat on the sidewalk for a while until I got tired of waiting and started walking home. A couple of minutes later Oscar's car appeared beside me.

Now this is where shit gets hilarious. I tend to get emotional when I'm wasted. In this part I'm relying on Oscar's version of what happened because I still don't remember.