•Quinceañeros•

After the long ceremony I was ready to take the pins off. We were in a lobby at church.

"You looked incredible out there." Cesar complimented holding Olivia's hands.

"That's good to know because my knees are wrecked." Olivia gave him a chuckle. "Kneeling for an hour is not a blessing."

"But you are blessed, congratulations." I chimed in and Monse nodded.

"And officially a woman." Olivia pointed out.

"Feel different?" Cesar asked.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed sarcastically.

Ángel 🖤
is the ceremony done?

Catalina
yes wru?

Ángel 🖤
home getting ready
i'm sorry i missed it

Catalina
it's ok
i'll see you at Ruby's

**

"You didn't kill him." Monse said and I looked up.

"Monse!" Ruby and I exclaimed looking at him.

"He's not dead, but he's gone." Cesar assured and explained wat happened. Geny came in with a camera and told us to get together.

"Ay, qué lindos." Geny exclaimed after Ruby's dad took the picture. "Come on, Ruby. Help your dad pack the car." She order ushering the twins outside.

"Come on!" Ruby's dad exclaimed. "I do need help." He said and looked to the door. "With your mother. Not the car." He whispered making us chuckle.

"Give me a minute." Ruby nodded turning to us.

"If Latrelle's not dead, doesn't that leave you vulnerable?" Monse asked crossing her arms.

"It's handled. And we never talk about it again." He stated and all of us nodded.

"Now this is Olivia's day, and if I were you, I'd be more worried about those dance steps." Cesar joked looking at Monse.

"Ruby! Por favor." Geny exclaimed annoyed from the door.

"I'll see you guys back at the house."

**

"The party's ruined! It's a total disaster." I heard Ruby complain.

"What's going on?" I walked to the living room. "We're waiting."

"There's no horse." Ruby huffed and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." Olivia said carelessly.

"Okay?" Ruby scoffed. "How are you gonna get pulled in your carriage?"

"Wait. Maybe we can get Jasmine to come back. She's crazy strong." Ruby said and I shook my head.

"She's dying that's how sick she is." I pointed out and Ruby grimaced.